Harley

All of that chit-chat is gonna get you hurt.

Wait till they get a load of me.

Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy.

You’re my friend, too.

I got you a kitty.

I’ll never understand why Superman wears the same outfits every day.

Why can’t a girl be nice to a guy without the mook trying to murder her?

My love for my Joker was stronger than their mad house walls

Look…I’m only doing this to help you. Let’s try this again. Acceptance.

They’ve got Hello Kitty on them. They’re fashionable.

Every woman has a crazy side that only the right man can bring out.

In case ya ain’t figured it out, today’s the Joker’s big homecoming, and you’re the guest of honor

You think I’m just a doll. A doll that’s pink and light. A doll you can arrange any way you like. You’re wrong. Very wrong. What you think of me is only a ghost of time. I am dangerous. And I will show you just how dark I can be.

I’m having a BAD DAY! I’m sick of people trying to shoot me, run me over or blow me up! All I wanted was a new dress – and I actually paid for it!

I’ll show you how dark I can be.

We had mad love, once upon a time. But now that’s over, Mistah J.

You know, for what it’s worth, I actually enjoyed some of our romps, but there comes a time when a gal wants more. And now, all this gal wants is to settle down with her lovin’ sweetheart

We’re finished, you and me. I’ve got someone new now. Someone better.

Hush, little baby, don’t say a word, Momma’s gonna kill for you the whole damn world.

We’re bad guys. It’s what we do.

If I get mad at you that means I still care. Worry when I don’t get mad.

You got the look. And a lotta nerve. What you don’t have is the right. Joker was a hero. You’re not fit to lick his boutonniere!

Now you feel like you’ve someone by your side-to share the journey with you.

Coming through, B-Man.
[Approaches Batman who shoves Harley to the ground]

I love him not for the way he silenced my demons, but for the way his demons dances with mine.

You didn’t like my show? Well, try this one. It’s called ‘Animals Attack People I Hate.’ It’s a comedy.

What’s wrong with you, B-man? You come into Mista J’s home and just start smashing it to pieces! Don’t you know he’s sick?

I promised you some entertainment, right, boys?

Ladies and jerks! There’s been a slight change in tonight’s show. Insteada the opera robbin’ you for somethin’ like a thousand bucks a seat — we’re gonna rob you! Believe me folks, I’ve seen it already. I’m doin’ ya a big favor!