Five~ YouTube

"You ready to record?" JJ asked as he slumped onto his bed next to Simon. "Yeah, man" Simon replied with excitement twinkling in his eyes. "Let's do this!" JJ shouted as he turned on his camera and mic, before pressing record. "Hey guys, it's ya boy, KSI-OlajideBT, and TODAY, we have a special guest." He pointed a finger at Simon who was smiling slightly as he looked into the camera "Hi." He said. "So, we are playing FIFA, and I'm pretty sure imma WOOP his ass!" JJ continued saying the last part in an American accent. "Yeah, ok. We'll se about that boy!" The blue eyed boy shot back. They filmed the whole video and they both had a lot of fun together. Simon won the game and mocked the coffee eyed boy for the rest of the video. "I won, bitch!" He said. "Fuck off! I was playing nice, next time, you'll be sorry!" Jide answered with a small laugh, even though he definitely wasn't trying to let Simon win. "Mhm. That's what they all say." Simon giggled. "Anyway, thanks for watching the video" Jide continued "Like, comment and subscribe and tell me if you wanna see Simon again. I'll see ya next time, peace!" he finished. "Seeya!" Simon added just after. JJ turned off the camera and sat back down next to his old best friend from Birkhamstead school. "That was fun." He said. "Yeah, I hope your fans will like me." Simon whispered hanging his head. "Of course they will, Si, they're gonna love you!" JJ reassured him. "You think so?" the taller boy asked.                        "I know so."

Jide and Simon hung out for hours after and watched YouTube videos from their favourite creators all day. They almost stayed up all night until they realised the time. "Shit!" Simon gasped. "It's 1am. I gotta get home." he frowned. "No, Simon don't go. Stay. Please?" JJ begged. "I mean, it is really late, I guess. Fine. I'll text Josh and Tobi and tell them I'm not gonna be home tonight." JJ's eyes lit up. "Thanks, Si. Wait...you live with Josh and Tobi?" he raised his brow. "Yeah, I forgot to tell you I moved in with them Yesterday, we moved into an ok sized house around here." Simon explained. "Wow, cool. I'll have to come visit you guys soon." suggested the dark- skinned boy. "You could come over tomorrow? You can bring your friends, Ethan and Vik, if ya want." Agreed Simon. "Yeah, ok. But come on, let's sleep." JJ got up from his bed and let Simon sleep there, whilst JJ got a duvet and pillow to sleep on the floor. "Night, Jide." Si chirped in a happy, yet sleepy tone. "Night, Si."

JJ tried to sleep on the floor but it was so uncomfortable. He kept tossing and turning with pain in his back, trying not to wake the beautiful, sleeping Simon, but, he failed. Simon had already woken up. "You ok, JJ?" he asked. "Yeah man, sorry if I woke you, the floor is just giving me back pain, sorry." Simon lowered his eyebrows in thought. "You could come and sleep up here with me...?" he said gingerly. "You sure?" JJ asked, looking up at the boy across the room. "Yeah, like we used to at sleepovers when we were in Birko." Jide dragged himself up from the floor and lay into the bed with Simon. They smiled at eachother and Simon soon fell back asleep, after wrapping his arms around JJ and leaning into his side. Jide made sure Simon was asleep, before whispering four small words into his ear and falling asleep, too.

"I love you, Simon." 

Thanks so much for reading, everyone!!! WE REACHED 100 READS WOOOO!!! Tell your mates about my book and help me get more reads, please. This is my most popular book, also check out my other sidemen books on my profile and follow me for more. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Also, I will try to update more regularly. Is anyone even enjoying this book? Does anyone read the author's notes? If you do comment 'Hi'. That's all I have to say, AAAAAAAAND SEEYA!!! ~ Daisy Xx