(Rick & Daryl) Your Gay?!

You were sitting in your cell at the prison. You stand up and walk outside then see Rick walking towards you. He seems to be smiling and he grabs your hips roughly. He then kisses you with passion. You giggle and smile at Rick.

"Not here." you say with a smile on your face. "Fine, fine." he chuckles. You walk back inside and he follows you. You walk into your cell and lay down on the bed. You fall asleep and you feel Rick wrap his arms around you.

***the next day***

You wake up and you don't see Rick anywhere. You sit up and look outside. You then hear Rick scream and you jump to your feet. You run to his cell and you can't believe your eyes. Rick is on the ground with Daryl's staff in his ass.

You begin to blush and Rick looks at you. "Y/N don't look!" he yells at you. You runs back to your cell, still blushing. After a while, Rick walks into your cell. You look up at him and blush a bit.

"I didn't want you to see that." he sits down beside of you. "How long has this been going on?" you ask. "About a month or two." he looks at you. "I have a request, meet me later on tonight and bring Daryl." you look at Rick. He nods.

***that night***

Daryl and Rick walk into your cell. You look at the two men and dirty thoughts come to your mind. "Boys, I want you to fuck in front of me." you slightly smirk. They both blush and look at each other then back at you. "W-WHAT?!" Rick yells out.

"Please Rick!" you practically beg. Daryl smirks and grabs Rick's staff through his pants. Rick moans out and blushes. "Whatever ya want Y/N, but I want ta fuck ya too." he continues to smirk. You nod your head in agreement.

Daryl then pushes Rick against the wall and pulls his own pants down while pinning Rick's hands to the wall. Then he grabs Ricks pants and pulls them down. Rick, who is pinned to the wall, looks at you. "A-are you sure y-you want to see t-this?" he asks. You shake your head yes with a eager look.

Daryl then pulls his and Rick's underwear down. Rick continues to blush and look at you. Daryl then positions himself at Rick's tiny hole. Rick tries to get his hands free from Daryl's grip. Daryl lets go of Rick's hands and grabs his hips.

Daryl then pushes into Rick roughly. He holds onto Rick's hips tightly. Rick moans out in pain and pleasure. Daryl bites the back of Rick's neck and pushes him onto the floor. Rick grabs his own staff and continues to moan.

Daryl thrust in and out of Rick's small entrance roughly. Rick begins to move his hand back and forth on his staff. As for you, your naked and touching yourself to what your watching. Daryl's staff begins to swell. He begins to thrust harder, deeper, and faster.

Daryl then cums inside of Rick and Rick moans out in pleasure, cum in his hand from his own staff. The two men then look at you. You begin to blush. "We had a deal." Daryl smirks. The two men take a step closer to you.

You take a step forward, walking to the men. Daryl then grabs you and pushes you down onto the bed. Rick come up onto the bed, behind you. You blush badly as the two men look at your body. Rick slaps your ass and gropes it.

You shutter and moan out. Rick and Daryl then position themselves at both of your entrenches. The two men slam their staffs into you roughly. You arch your back and scream out in pleasure. The two men thrust in and out of you roughly.

Soon your cunt begins to swell and so do their staffs. You all three cum and scream out in pleasure. The men take their staffs out of you. Cum flows out of you from your ass and cunt. The two men smirk and kiss your cheeks.