Imagine being Starks daughter and falling in love with Loki

You are the daughter of Tony Sark: genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist and don't forget a part of the Avengers. You had met the avenger, Steve, Natasha, Clint, Bruce and Thor one year ago. But know they where coming back and you got to hangout with them at the Avengers tower. You looked at your watch and Saenz the time, you where late they would be there by now. You took a cab to the tower and walked inside. You walked over to the elevator awaited forth doors to open. Once they opened you stepped inside and pressed Theo floor button. After whatsoever like for ever the doors opened and in the room was everyone.

"y/n, it nice to see you again!" Natasha said pulling you into hug.

"You guys too!" You said back excitedly. You looked at them all, then you noticed someone new. He was all in leather and metal armored. His black hair was slicked back. And God did he look cute! The man looked up and noticed you, he gave you a small smile. You smiled back and bushes. You watched him as he walk slowly out of the room, looking back as he closed the door giving you a little smirk.

"I -i er need to go and get something." You lied to them, all you wanted to do was to followers man. You ran to the door and stepped out side. Suddenly you bumped into someone making you fall to the ground.

"Im so sorry, darling are you OK?" A mans voice asked. Looking up to see who the voice belonged to, your mouth dropped. It was him!

"Yeah." You said as he helped you up off the floor. But as I stood up he swiftly pushed you against the wall.

"Your Starks child aren't you?" He growls. You nod not wanting to say a word.

"Well can I say you're so beautiful." He said seductively letting you go.

"Thanx." You blush.

"Im Loki and I would love for you to be mine."