14

Riley pov

Maya came out and just walked away without saying a word to us. Katy, mom, and I walked in and saw Y/N cry. This made my heart brake I don't like seeing people like this.

"Y/N, honey are you ok" my mom asked as she sit down next to her.  My mom put her arm around her trying to calm her down.

I went up to Katy and told her I'll be right back I need to talk to maya. She nodded and told my mom.

I ran out of Topanga's and went to maya house again. When i got there I just went inside. I went straight to her room. I opened her door "what the hell Maya" I say angrily.

"Why are you doing this she freaken likes you and you treating her like this.... do you even care that she freaken heart broken because of you" I asked. Maya just sat there not saying anything.

"Will do you" I asked again. "Why sure I, all she showing is that she feels sorry for me" Maya said. "SHE CARES ABOUT YOU, WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT... SHE WAS JUST SHOWING YOU THAT AND YOU TREAT HER LIKE CRAP..... DON'T BE LIKE YOU DAD" I yelled. After I said the last part I regretted it.

"Get out" she said look away from me. "Maya  I-" she interrupted me. "GET OUT" she yelled as she push me out of her house. Right when I was in the hallway I turned around. She slammed the door and I he's red it locked.

I stood there hoping that she would come out and talk to me. But she didn't, wow I screwed up. I walked back to Topanga's, when I got there I saw Y/N and my mom in the same spot.

I walked over to Katy "hey could we talk outside please" I asked. She nodded and we both went out side. "I screwed up and now Maya hates me to" I said with tears in my eyes. "I didn't mean to say it, it just happen and I don't know why I said it... I'm really sorry" I cryed.

"Riley,honey want did you say" Katy asked. "I t-t-told  h-h-her to
s-s-stop being l-like h-her dad and im really sorry I didn't mean to say I'm really sorry" I cryed. I look up at Katy, she didn't look mad me. "I know you don't mean it, things are going to be ok" she told me.

"I talk to her ok" i nodded in a response. I gave her a hug before we both walk back in.