Chapter two

Again, I don't own Miraculous Ladybug or any of its characters. All rights go to Thomas Astruc and the creators of Miraculous Ladybug.

On with Marinette's perspective.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Adrien you never sleep in this late, you need to get up!" Plagg exclaimed realising that for the first time ever his miraculous holder was sleeping through his alarm.

"Five more minutes Tikki." Adrien groggily mumbled, swatting at the black kawami.

"Tikki? How do you know Tikki Adrien? It's me, Plagg." Plagg started backing away wondering what was wrong with Adrien.

Adrien sat straight up looking around with confused eyes, "Where am I?" he asked, still sleepy. Taking in the oversised room he exclaimed "W-w-wait, why am I in ADRIEN's room!"

"Because you are Adrien?"Plagg asked.

"N-no I-I'm Marinette." The person who looked like Adrien said looking down at himself.

After that Plagg hid in his cheese cupboard to protect his ears from her screaming. "Keep it down Adrien! Natalie will be wondering whats wrong."

"I'm not Adrien, Plagg, I'm Marinette I don't know why I look like him or why I'm here but you have to trust me."

"W-wait, if your Marinette then Adrien must have woken up as you!"

"Oh no." Marinette said thinking of the pictures in her room. "He will know about Tikki!"

"Well, it won't be the first time he's seen a kawami."

"Oh, no." She repeated realising that the black creature before her was Chat Noir's kawami. "Adrien is Chat, isn't he?"

"Yeah"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hey again!

So, chapter two. Just showing something from Marinette's perspective, yes the 'Adrien' mentioned in this chapter is the actual Marinette.

Side note- all/most of this book is going to be from Adrien's perspective. As in the real Adrien looking like Marinette.

To try to stop confusion I will be referring to the characters by who they actually are not what they look like. Other characters will address them by whom they look like unless they know who is really inside (the kawami's).

~~

Ripley