Chapter 1

Chapter 2: The contract

I was walking down the street after working with little kids at the daycare....I sighed tired as hell I put my hair in a bun because the wind was too strong...I walk pass this alley way near the liquor store every night....

"Hey baby come here!" A gang im guessing they had on blue ... I tried to speed off but one grabbed my arm and yanked me down and grabbed my skirt.

"Hey momma I told you to come here!!"he growled and pushed me against the wall....

He raised bus fist at me I close my eyes preparing for what never came..

I opened my eyes and I saw him..... He grabbed the boy fist and broke his hand making him scream in pain and pushed him into the wall.That's when I ran back but then I bumped into a gang also two gangs meet up wow this is bad...

My hero had on the color Red.....

"You on our turf...you almost hit a lady..and you don't even have a gun!" The blue gang pulled out their firearms and the red did too....

My hero dropped him..."Yall get lost!!!" He grabbed me and I tried to get away and he gave me a glare.."Im gonna take you home!"......

I slowly nodded and got into the car...He sped off leaving his friends..."what about your fri-"

"They can take care of themselves....I don't really tell people my names but you can call me Jimin...."

That name sound so familiar....

He dropped me off and walked me to my porch..."You know ma you should get hone earlier.." he scratched his neck....

I giggled.."Yeah your right.." I blushed and looked down.

He grabbed my face and was about to lean in for a kiss.

My best friend open the door..."GIRRLLLLL..." she stopped and looked at him up and down..."Damn girl who the devil brought in!~"

My eyes widen and he chuckled.."Im here for her so.. " He smiled and licked his lips.."See ya around ma.." he got into his car and drove off.....

(Your friend) grabbed me and started praying for me and praying in tongue....I sneaked off to my room....

(Jimin)

I had to help shortie. Especially they was at my turf...I pulled back up Jungkook is the newest member and we have to look out for him.

Namjoon and me switch places and Taehyung checked his wounds....

Jon arguing on the phone with his girl on the phone  like always she's a hoe anyway

I can't get her out my head....Why didn't I kiss her...my phone rang and I picked it up....Shit it was my parents..."Oh baby boy," my mom said," We coming to visit you and I wanna see your highly educated girlfriend so your uncle can give you that check...

." My eyes widen and I faced palmed

Fuck I forgot....Where the hell im gonna get a girlfriend I can't kidnapp her!!....

"Honey you know the only way you getting your uncles money if you have a goodgirlfriend that can guide you......see you in 7 days..." she smiled and hanged up...."Fuck!" I turned it off...Namjoon growled.."Yo your momma tripping...."

I sighed..."Yeah I don't need nobody. .."(I really needed...no my gang need the money to repay the OGs back....I need to think of something.....)

I smiled and looked at the boys..."Hey I promise guys I got a plan..." Jungkook smiled.."Rob a bank?"

Suga glared ..."Your a dumbass..."

Jungkook mumbled.."At least my girlfriend didn't turn lesbian..."

They started going at it and I called the OGs...."Im gonna have your money soon...."

"Ok...less than 21 days...that's it..."the leader said and hung up.....

Wait I can get that shortie I helped she look smart I guess but I need to track her down.....