Confessions and exes chpt 6

Brielle POV:
The next day
I wake up to my alarm going off letting me know it's time to get up get ready for school
Even though I'm not sure what I'm going to do about my distraction problem , well anyways I walk over towards my closet and pick out my outfit and then head towards the bathroom to get ready.
~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip
After I get out of the shower I text Ana to see how long it will take her to come to pick me up and after a while, she says it will probably take her ten to twenty minutes or so, then I get dressed and do my hair and makeup. ( pic below)

Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~Bianca POV: I'm in the middle of getting dressed up when my phone dings besides me and I see that Bri texted me wanting to know how long it would take for me to come and pick her up so I told her about ten to twenty minutes

Meanwhile~~~~
~~~~~~~
Bianca POV:
I'm in the middle of getting dressed up when my phone dings besides me and I see that Bri texted me wanting to know how long it would take for me to come and pick her up so I told her about ten to twenty minutes.
After That I get dressed and do my makeup just a light and natural makeup look, along with my hair.(pic below)

Me and Bri wanted to be matching kind of today so we went shopping and got a shirt or sweatshirt that said nerd on it

~~~~~~~
Time skip
Still Bianca POV:
When we get to school we head straight to our lockers except when we walked down the hallway to our lockers there were a massive group of kids blocking us from getting to our lockers, so I turned around to tell Bri that we should just go to class I noticed that she was looking at something or someone in shock and disbelief , I wonder what she's looking at.
~~~~~~~~
Rebecca POV:
As I walk into my new school here in California where just moved from New York and transferred schools , as I walk into the main office to get my schedule and locker key and combination a lot of kids and students start to crowd and blocks the hallway to the lockers that are next to mine and just as I turn around to get my first class I saw someone that I thought I would have never seen again.
~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: that it's for this chapter and I just want to say thanks to my best  friend@
DeliciousWhispers07  so stayed tuned and who do you think it is that Rebecca/Brielle saw .?)