Chapter 1- Young Memories

These days it's hard to move on when you feel like your all alone in the world. But it wasn't always this way. Back when i was younger like around 6 or 7 i would sleep-over at my best friends house, his name is Brady. He would always want to hang out with me, and cheer me up when i had a rough day when girls would bully me. You could say Brady is more than a friend more than a few  time's, but over all he respected my wishes and wanting to be friends with him.

When we were younger we had nothing but each-other, you could say we were inseparable. We always would play Pretend House, i was the mom and he was the dad and my dog Brittney was our pet. I think Brady loved playing that game because we were together and it was just me and him playing nobody else, Plus all little boys have crushes on girls at that age( Which is cute).  I remember this one time we were at school and i was talking to my new friend named Jessie she was such a fun person to hang-out with we started to hang-out outside of school. About a week later i realized i hadn't hung-out with Brady at all, so after school i ran to his house and knocked on the door and he answered. He looked very sad and the only thing i did was hug him. I guess back then i knew i hurt him and i knew he needed my sweetness and loving nature. After that day we became inseparable again and that time it was for good. 

Back then i must Admit we had everything we could ever want as kids, my parents worked hard for what they wanted and they always taught me that you must work hard in order to get the reward that you have worked so hard for. My Parents Also taught me to never take people for granted and always respect what they want and who they are as a person. Unfortunately my parents died when i was 18 teen years old. My Father died from and Blood Clot that when from his leg to his heart, and my Mother died form 6 years of having Heart Failure. So i lost both of my parents before they got to see me now Married and starting my own family. 

Everyday i wish they were here more each and everyday, My husband understands everything that i have been through and has been giving me the time that i need to to still figure things out. Yes i say that because i am 20 years old, and yes that is a bit young to get married but i love him and he is my everything and understands me more than anyone. although i have my dog Brittney now but she is getting old and i feel like i'm going to half to put her down soon. In a way i'm happy that i will half to put her down now because i don't want my kids to get attached to her then have her die and them crying about her. So in a way i am happy i can do this now, but at the same time sad because i'm losing the last member of my family. 

When i was younger i would always take on different challenges like Painting, Playing Soccer And Singing. Out of those 3 i was good at 2 of them, Singing and Playing Soccer.  When i was 6 years old i started to do both and ended up being really good at both of them. The first one i tried out for was a talent show when i was 6 years old. I remember to this day what i sang..... " Skyscraper" By Demi Lovato and everyone loved it and said if i tried hard enough i could honestly sound like her.( That to me was crazy). Then after that i started with soccer and i eventually made captain of the soccer team, then after that i moved on to play in the soccer finals. I ended up making  the national team and being on a real soccer team. After 6 years of playing professional soccer i decided to go back to Singing and it went really well, i was about 17 years old i got a gig at a Karaoke Place  and sang Kelly Clarkson " Because of you" . That was the last show my parents came to before everything fell apart.

My child-hood wasn't bad it was just busy with all that was going on all of the time. Trying to stay positive for my parents was more than hard because i also had school to focus on along with Starting up my Singing career and that was  starting to pick up. Soon i realized that my Mother was bed-ridden and my father started to act weird and not want to leave the house, so i was kinda the only one who started working, cooking,Paying bills and eventually taking care of my mother. At that time i had less time to hang-out with Brady, it killed me to know that my parents all of a sudden came  1st and needed my help. Sometime's Brady would be around to help but he knew i needed  to be alone. He also helped with the bills sometimes when he had left over money. ( I was so great-full that he did that). 

Even the Brightest stars must fade sometimes, but they always come back when a brighter star makes that person laugh, Feel like your the only person in the world and just Lets you know that no-matter what happens,no-matter what you do that person will never give up on you no-matter what happens......That's how it's always been. Until everything changed. 

                                             TO BE CONTINUED!!!!............