5

Jimin finally arrived at Hoseok's apartment, not noticing the unfamiliar car parked next to his.

It wasn't until he arrived at his friends front door where Jimin realized Hoseok had someone over.

There was laughing coming from his apartment.

Jimin contemplated for a second and decided on knocking anyways.

The laughing stopped and the sound of footprints was getting louder.

"Who is I- oh Jimin, I didn't know you were coming," Hoseok says, a smile spread across his face.
"I kinda wanted to surprise you," Jimin chuckles nervously, scratching the back of his neck.
"Well I have a friend over right now but your free to come in," the older says, opening the door wider.
Jimin nods and steps into his friends apartment, his eyes meeting the other person in the room and he immediately stops, mid step.

"Ji- Jimin?"
"Yoongi?"

"Wait, you guys know each other?" Hoseok asks, closing the door.
"We um... we've talked a few times," Yoongi explains, nervously scratching the back of his neck.
Jimin nods and sits down next to Hoseok on the couch.

"Great. We were just about to order food, any suggestions?" Hoseok smiles brightly.
"N-no," Jimin angers shyly.

He never really was one to suddenly become shy but this surprising encounter with the guy he found very attractive was an exception.

Yoongi on the other hand, was freaking out.
He knew very well that Jimin was attractive but seeing him in person was like looking at art.
He couldn't stop staring and he could tell Jimin was uncomfortable.

"Hey do you guys mind if I step out for a second? I just got a really important message," Hoseok questions, standing up from the couch.

The two males shake their heads and he leaves the room.

"I thought you were gonna do some recording," Jimin says quietly, looking down at his fingers.
"Yeah Hoseok and I are in the midst of writing something," the older replies.
"We don't really know each other well. I was thinking maybe we could go for a coffee or something," Jimin nervously spits out.

"Sure. I've been pretty busy lately but I can make some time," Yoongi smiles.
Oh how his smile killed Jimin.
It was soft and warm.
Jimin showed off his precious eye smile which melted Yoongi's heart.
"It's a date," Jimin sighs.

——
A/N:
I hope you guys liked this chapter.
I feel like it's to early though 😂😭