-11-

It had been a few days since we finished the concerts, and I still refused to speak to Liam. I had recorded the new song earlier today, and was now heading back to the hotel to pack for the next stop.

I walked into the hotel, finding Niall and Zayn leaving the hotel restaurant "Hey" 

They turned around, smiling at me.

"How was the studio?" Zayn asked, draping his arm on my shoulder.

"It was great"

Niall smiled at me and I smiled back.

"And let the flirting begin" Zayn said, shaking his head.

"Don't you have something else to do right now?" Niall asked, rolling his eyes.

We watched him walk to the elevator, leaving us behind.

"So what exactly helped you finish that song?"

"An idiot" I answered, coldly.

We took a seat in the lobby, both looking at one another.

"What happened between you and Liam? I mean, it seemed like things were changing between you two"

"I really don't want to say" I said, knowing that once I said it out loud it would actually be real.

He lifted my chin up "You can tell me anything"

"I just don't want to start anything"

"It can't be that bad"

"He kissed me" I whispered.

"He what?" 

"He kissed me, okay"

Niall sat back in his chair and looked rather mad "He kissed you?"

"Yes, now please don't make me say it again"

"But he's in a relationship"

"I know; like I said, an idiot inspired it"

"I'm sorry, Gracie"

I looked down "I just wish it didn't happen, because now all I want to do is relax and find some kind of distraction"

He smiled "Then let's find a distraction"

"Like what?"

"Why not take advantage of the private pool in your suite" he suggested.

I smiled "That actually sounds great"

We went to the elevator to head up to our rooms.

"So, I'll get changed and meet you at yours"

I nodded "Sounds good"

He got off on his floor, while I headed up to my own room, glad that I had gotten a new swimsuit before leaving. I had been wearing the same one for over a year and it was falling apart at this point. 

Once again, Jayme knew how to help me in ways that I didn't even anticipate.

As I went through my suitcase, I pulled out the black one piece and quickly changed into it. It suited my curves well and wasn't too obnoxious. 

There was a knock at the door and I quickly went to it, finding Niall there in his own swim trunks and a t-shirt. 

"Nice suit" he commented, walking pat me and looked around "You really did get a nice suite"

I closed the door and took his hand, leading him away "Wait til you see the courtyard"

His mouth dropped "Simon must really like you! We never got one of these"