The first time

Harry~ The first time was very slow and he made sure he didn't hurt you.

Draco~ Draco went a little rougher but made sure you were alright with it the whole time.

Ron~ Ron was a bit shy at first but slowly became more confident and made you feel good.

Fred~ The first time with Fred was highly enjoyable. He loved you in all the right places.

George~ George was very confident and fucked you good.

Seamus~ Seamus was submissive, but the pair of you made each other feel good.

Neville~ Neville was a kinky little fuck who knew? He whipped out a pair of handcuffs and blindfold and fucked you good.

Oliver~ Oliver didn't fuck you- he made love to you. He made sure it was as enjoyable as possible.

Cedric~ Cedric was also submissive and you rode him to tomorrow. Needless to say, you were sore the next morning.

Marauders presented by The bunch of babbling, bumbling baboons.

James~ James was being stubborn but you managed to turn him on and get him to bed, letting him fuck you until Sirius walked in yelling 'MY EYES'

Sirius~ Sirius was very rough but that was how you liked it.

Remus~ Remus was very shy so it took a lot of convincing but he didn't regret it after.

Severus~ Severus And you had equal power over each other and made sweet love.

Lucius~ Lucius was kinky and chained you up. But all the same it was enjoyable.

Tom~ Tom fucked you, purely out of Jealousy and anger. It was rough, but Tom apologized after. You forgave him but secretly enjoyed every second of it. You made a mental note to get him jealous again.

Thanks for 500 views!