8

Market...

Shivin were standing in front of the shop were their families had decided join them , it was almost fifteen minutes but still no one arrived Shivi was getting nervous staying with him alone for long as she could feel his continuous gaze on her.... gawking her . Finding no other option she decided to call them but luck seemed to be against her as she was informed that their families from there had went to a certain temple nearby to pray for their good loving married life and the worst part was she was asked to show the market to him ....or in other words roam with him in this market .....wait wait ....the girl who is even hesitating to spend even a second with this man....her Obsessive Lover her would be hubby ....she asked her Mom for the second time to confirm it's not a joke..... even it's then it's the worst one ever .....but to her extreme surprise or shock it wasn't .... she was actually asked to .....Shivi cut the call abruptly being  angry on her Mom and her luck too  ....

Kya hua?...he asked trying to figure out the reason for their families delay

She looked at him for once and again lowered her eyes ....woh ....woh log yeha ki ek Mandir mein gaye hai....

Kyu? I mean isswakt abhi toh market ghumna tha... shopping karni thi?

Pata nehi.....Shivi lied to him

But mujhe toh yeh local market ghumna tha?....tumhare liya gift kharidni hai mujhe after all tum Mera hone wali wife ho ....he said coming a bit closer to her

Shivi immidietly moved away from him....nehi iske koi zaroorat nehi hai....aur tum market Kal kisi aur ke sath aake ghum Lena ...Shivi was trying her best to avoid roaming around with him but he was stubborn enough

Nehi mujhe gift bhi Lena hai and ghumna bhi hai ...if not market then maybe somewhere else kyuki mujhe abhi tumhare sath kuch wakt akela spend karna hai...

Shivi looked at him surprised .... what's in his mind now?....but it was really difficult to figure that out now had it been the old Moshin her Momo she would have tell it even without looking at him but now things had changed ....they both r no more buddies now....

Chalo....yehi khari rahogi Kya ?....market meinhi ghumna hai ki kahi aur peaceful jagah pe chale ?

Nehi nehi yehi thik hai ....Shivi replied immidietly as it would be more difficult for her to stay with him in a desolate place ....Chalo ....

Shivin were roaming around in the market sometimes entering few shops ....Momo so wanted to buy something for his would be wife but she seemed reluctant  although he ended up buying a beautiful silver bracelet with Teddy made on it as he was well aware of her Teddy craze , that thought too made him pass a chuckle as he remembered how she used to kept on blabbering about her teddies those kiddish name which she kept for all her Teddies and he used listen to her in a half sleepy state

It was only him who was interrupting between the akward silence sometimes...  while Shivi was just walking by his side like a stranger and sometime nodding to reply his queries .... that's when something happened that Shivi could never thought of ....

Shivi .....hey Shivi .....yelled a boy when Momo was busy paying a shopkeeper for a packet of Snickers 🍫🍫🍫

Shivi looked horrified recognizing the voice at that moment ....it was the same person whom now Momo hated from  his core....for whom he had put such allegations on her...Shivi didn't even want to imagine what would happen if Momo sees him there..Shivi just lifted her lowered eyes up and saw him approaching her and only a few distance away Momo standing , his back was towards Shivi ......the thought of Momo's reactions made her close her eyes and the next moment she felt she was being embraced by someone ....Shivi quickly opened her eyes and came out of the hug but the scene made her gulp in fear ....Vihan was still holding her and Momo was looking at her with bloodshot eyes....anger jealousy possessiveness all were eveident in his eyes it seemed that any moment he could just come and strangle Vihaan's neck ....Shivi immidietly pushed Vihaan's away ....

Hey Shivi ! kaisi hai tu?....kitne dino ke baad dekha yaar tujhe ....I missed you.... saying this he was again going to hug her but Shivi stopped him and looked at Momo for once then continued...

Hi .... Vihan....mein mein bilkul thik hu... and yeah long time ....tum ....tum kaise ho ?

There was a silent spectator of this scene from a little distance ...he was fuming in anger ....

Shivi tune ussbaremein kuch socha?....I mean I still love u Shivi ....Shivi gasped she could feel something very bad is gonna happen now

Shivi bol na ....if u r not comfortable here chalo kahi aur chalte hai..... before he could continue Momo came there and encircled his one arm around him, he tried keeping his cool but that Vihaan's last sentence made it worse .... it's like someone provoked an already injured lion....Shivi shivered to his sudden touch while Vihan Stood there with his mouth wide open in surprise ...

Baby yeha se chale?.....Momo said  holding her waist very tightly which made her gasp and Vihan was visibly shocked

Ohh Hi ....a known face in an unknown place ....nice to see u here....Momo said mockingly at Vihan

Tum yaha kaise?....aur Shivi tum iske sath.....tumhe yaad nehi isne tumhe ussdin kitna sunaya tha....tum usse choro aur Mera Sath Chalo  .... Vihan said angrily  looking at Momo then Shivi ,he  just forwarded his hand to held Shivi's  but it was stopped in  midway only ...

Momo jerked Vihaan's rising hand down looking threateningly at him , Vihan looked frightened .....galti se bhi usse chuna mat...not even a mere touch or u will see the worst of me ....Chalo Shivangi....

Shivi was too numb to react ....it was Him who was controlling her right now and she knew if she tries to protest it will make the situation more worse,his anger already was at it's peak and now her single protest to him could put her in  huge trouble....Momo left her waist and held her one hand and just turned to leave when....

But tum hote kon ho usspe itne haq jatane wale?....ussdin uski itni beizaati karke Dil nehi bhara ....I love her and she will be mine... Vihan screamed at him

Momo smirked and turned to him ....the thought what Momo will do to Vihan now made Shivi chuckle ....what a master stroke did he play.... nailing his own coffin ....poor soul

Momo came forward to him still holding Shivi's hand with a sarcastic smile on his face ....he stood just before him pulled Shivi towards him and kissed on her palm in front of the whole market ....Shivi closed her eyes in  embarrassment while Vihan looked surprised

Tum sapne badiya dekh te ho...keep going ...kyuki Shivi toh already Mera ho chuka hai ....aur ek week mein hamare Shaadi hai and aaj  engagement ....mein ....nehi nehi ....Shivi baby tum bhi bolo na isse ki usse hamare Shaadi mein aane hi parega ....say baby....

Shivi somehow managed to nod her head in positive

Aur ha I want Mera Shaadi ki sare arrangements tum Karo ....okk na Vihan....mein chahata hu tumhare samne sare rituals ho...I wanna see u witnessing all the steps by which I will make her Mine Forever ....Momo gave a victorious smile to him

Vihaan stood there only absorbing the huge shock he received just now while Momo almost dragged   Shivi along with him holding her hand  towards their home

Love; Titly 😘