August 5th, 2018

I walk up the long staircase up into the school. Yes, I see it a new school and new life. This new school looks dark, and scary. I was thinking about how old the school looked. I was concerned about coming to a new school. I'd never changed schools before. So changing as a Senior was kind of ridiculous to me. I didn't understand why we left Savannah to come to Chicago. Oh well, our new home was nice. I was just very unsure about this new school. 

I walk into the doors and the school engulfs me. The hustle of the kid walking trying to find there classes. Everything seemed like my old school. There just this little feeling in my bones feeling like, something was changing inside of me. I didn't know how or why I felt this way I just knew something was changing right here and now. So I walked into the main office, so I could find my classes and my new locker. 

I walk into the office, and I meet this kind woman who showed me the map of the school and offered to take to my locker before the five-minute bell rang. I told her that I thought I could manage such a small school and turned around to leave. Then, there he stood there. He looked me in the eyes, then looked away. I didn't know then but, that boy I saw standing there was Evan. And he would destroy everything... 

ShatteredOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara