Chapter 12: Target

Ok so this is an update and sorry for the long wait.

Lucy POV

Alecs is my captor. Alecs is my captor. Was the only thing that was running through my mind.

I had a very deep and dark relationship with Alecs when I was back with my father. Alecs used to come over to our house when I was younger and less defiant to my father. Whenever he came over, he always looked at me with cold eyes.

I did not understand why he kept doing that, until I left and did some research. Apparently, he hates my mother to the gut and wants to get rid of anything or anyone related to her.

And I was not exception since he last saw me which was a long time ago.

Alecs has a very unique magic that is hard to deal with that's why my father tried not to make enemies out of him, but he was not spared. 3 years after I left he killed my father and since then he was targeting me.

"Hey what is she thinking Liz?" Mathew asked before she stood up and walked to my cell. "So that's why Alecs wants you and not her. This will be fun."

I flinched 'Her? Who does she mean?' and again she answered me out-loud "Well this person is someone with great power." The only people I could think of was

Natsu

Gray

Erza

Gajeel

and Gina.

"Well that person is in the list you just though of." Liz said before I snapped and thought and said "WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT." but it only came out as a soft whisper but I knew she heard me through my mind.

"Well let me give the little princess a hint. Its a she."Liz said before turning around to a Mathew with a questioning face. "Drop it."

That leaves only

Erza and

Gina

And I had a bad feeling it was the latter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok thats the chapter. So i will try to update but my school days has stared again. Well i will continue.

This is Gina signing out~~~

{Edited}