he holds your baby for the first time

Calum: He sat on the chair beside your hospital bed in awe as he watched you gently rock your new born baby girl in your arms. "Cal, do you want to hold her?" you smile weakly and his eyes brighten up and nods his head. You gently pass her over to Calum and he holds her in his arms. "Like this?" he says rocking her gently and you nodded smiling. "Hey princess its daddy here" he smiles and she wraps her tiny hand around Calum's finger. "I love you so much" he whispers to her and then kissed her forehead which made you smile. "Me, you and mummy are going to have so much fun" Calum laughed before gently kissing you on the cheek.

Michael: The tears welled up in his eyes at the sight of you holding a little bundle of blue in your arms. "He is beautiful" he whispers looking down on his sleeping son. "Hold him" you say and his eyes widen." What?!" he gasped. Of course he wants to hold his son but what if he holds him wrong? Or drops him? "Hold him" you repeat and he nods carefully taking him from you. "That's it" you smile weakly and he smiled gently rocking him and then kissed his head. "I love you so much already" he whispered to him and you smiled. "and i love you so much too" he says to you kissing you and you smiled watching your little family growing.

Ashton: You lay in your hospital bed almost asleep but you couldn't miss this moment for the world. Getting to hold your newborn for the first time. "How you feeling boo?" Ashton asked wiping the hair off your forehead. "I want to sleep" you mumbled playing with his fingers. "Mr and Mrs Irwin, would you like to hold your daughter now?" the nurse smiled coming into your room and both of you nodded. "You go first Ash" you smile weakly and he nodded. The nurse passed her over to him and he grinned. "You are beautiful" he whispers to her letting her tiny hand curl around his finger. "Someone is going to be a daddy's little princess" you chuckled and Ashton laughed nodding his head. "She already is my little princess" he smiled kissing you gently and then passing her over to you so you could hold your little girl for the first time.

Luke: He panics running up the hospital corridor looking for you room. Typical for you to go into labour the day before he comes home from America. He had to get the first flight back home even though the chances of him being there to see your baby being born were slim. "Y/N im so sorry, I tried my hardest" he frowned as he walked into your room. "Luke shhh, Its fine it was really just me screaming a lot and lots of blood" you chuckle softly and he smiled coming over and giving you a kiss. "So your not mad?" he asked and you shook your head. "Of course I'm not don't be silly" you say and he smiled. "Can I see him?" he asked and you nodded. "He's in the cot over there, he needs a hug from his daddy" you smile and he smiled going over there and getting him out the cot and rocking him gently. "He's perfect Y/N" he whispers a few tears leaving his eyes. "Our perfect little family" you smile. "Finally" Luke says kissing you again and then kissing your little