Wolfheart's Journey

Blackkit nuzzled against his sister trying to get her to get up and play. "Come on already Wolfkit! I wanna play with you!" he protested to her "Not now Blackkit I'm tired!" she mewed as she said that Treepelt walked into the nursery "dad!" they shouted and ran up to him "why hello you two! Would you like to meet my father?" he asked. "Sure!' Wolfkit bounced with glee, Blackkit however wasn't amused. Wolfkits gray pelt and white paws, tip of tail, and chest were very camo except her rare blue green eyes. Blackkit was a tall dark gray kit with a black tail and green eyes. Then Whitestar came in. "Wolfkit Blackkit this is my father and the leader of the clan Whitestar." Treepelt meowed. "your dad is the leader of the clan?!" Blackkit meowed interested. "Why yes I am!" Whitestar meowed to them. He was an all white Tom with black ears and was older than most of the clans warriors. "So now I should be an elder by now eh?" he said to Treepelt "Dad I never said that to you! your just a bit older than most!" Treepelt spat back. "anyway what was Shiverstar doing here? I thought he was...dead!" Whitestar meowed. "that's just it, you did kill him a long time ago, you told me the stories, he must have been truely evil so he could come back as a Darkforest cat." Treepelt answered. "I will go set up payrolls you stay here." Whitestar meowed over his shoulder. Sunbreeze was still sleeping since she had green cough from a gust of wind from the camps. "Sunbreeze are you ok?" he asked worriedly. "I'm!" she couldn't finish the senyance since she was over come by coughs. "We need to take you to the medicine den stat!"he lifted her up on her back and started off "Kits stay here!" he called to them "What's wrong with mama?" Blackkit said to Wolfkit "I don't know?" she looked around and smelled her mother in a different den "Come on let's go!" she crawled down but it was to late Dustflower a light brown she with a brown paw and tail was trying to treat Sunbreeze but then she said softly "S-Sunbreeze is D-Dead!" ~Chapter one end~