:3

After Bam faced Rachel at the hell train he had to realize that the girl who he treasured the most is not an angel but a demon. His heart was broken and filled with sorrow. He lost everything he desired in this chaotic world. As he got pushed away by the girl he was ready to give it all up but then he felt someone's presence.  Before he blacked out his golden eyes met a pair of blue ones. At that moment felt peace and forgot everything that was pressuring him. Though this feeling didn't last long he knew he wanted more. 

"Damn it! We missed the train"sworn Beta. "What are we gonna do now?" asked the others waiting for a response from the blue-eyed boy.  " For now we can't do anything but wait." answered Khun. "Let's go back to the residence and figure out what can we do about this situation. Without a guide, it won't be easy to find the right path." commanded the blue head as he picked up Bam in princess style.

By the time they arrived, everything seemed to calm down. The other teams were confused but everyone got a message from Emily. "Some complications happened so the next opportunity for departure will be a week later. "

Khun and the others went back to their rooms to take some rest before they discussed their next step. The light bearer laid the other boy down on his bed. As he laid there peacefully Khun couldn't take his eyes off him. He looked so pure and angelic as the dim light of sunset lit up the room. He was truly beautiful. It killed him to see his love in so much pain.

Suddenly a wave of tiredness came through him so he decided it's the best for him to lay down and get some rest too. It was in the middle of the night when he heard small crying noises  "don't leave me behind, please" Don't leave me alone..."  It was Bam. Khun figured he might have a nightmare so he moved closer to him and embraced him in a tight hug. "It's alright Bam I'm here now so it's gonna be okay." whispered Khun. The brunette calmed down instantly by the closeness of the other boy. The golden eyed shinshu user buried his head into the other boy's chest and then they stayed like that for the rest of the night. 

In the morning when Bam woke up felt calm and comfortable until he realized their situation. A flush of embarrassment rushed through his cheeks as he jumped up nearly falling out of bed but before that could have happened Khun grabbed him by his shirt pulled him back. "Just five more minutes" pleaded the blue head. "B-but Mr Khun" demanded Bam as he covered his face with both of his hand. "Just a little bit longer, please." whined the other. "Fine..." gave in the wave controller.

 After their little morning affair, the rest of the day went on like nothing had happened between them even tho both of them knew they needed to talk. They and the rest of the team moved to the living room area to discuss their next step. After that everyone went their separate ways to prepare for the next challenge that awaits them.

Only the two of them stayed in their places. "Hey, uhm listen I'm sorry Bam I just..."                            "You don't have to explain yourself, Mr Khun" said Bam calmly. "Than you for being there for me when no one was." "Bam" chuckled the other. "No matter what you can count on me." said Khun with a bright smile on his pale face. Bams cheeks flushed with a strawberry shade of pink when he smiled.  "Hey Bam can I ask you something selfish?" asked the blue boy. "Mr Khun?..." before he could finish his sentence the light bearer stepped closer to him and pulled him into a kiss. The brunette was surprised at first but soon melted into it. It wasn't lustful or desperate it was more passionate and love filled one.  

*later that night*

"Mr Khun... Uhm I mean Khun... I hate the stars."                                                                                                 
"I don't really care about the stars."

"Me neither."                                                                                                                  
"Say you won't leave me..."                                   "I'd rather die than leave you I'm not like her, Bam, I love you." 
"Khun I-I love you too."