Darkness

I just want everyone to know im okay.  And that im just taking a break off.  Just taking some time to breathe and um and it doesnt matter what ever happens. Im alway gonna be okay.  For anyone who doesn't know whats going on. Theres pretty much nothing going on,.its mainly just my brain. And it's driving me insane. All i wanna do is just be in my house. Im so sick. To sick of the world. I woke up but i wish i havent. This is all in my head right? Move forward right? But what if i can't? I'm sorry i believe these lies. I guess it should come as a right that i am a desire to a social disguise. Based on a mention that a man has right to everything he sees from his eyes. From my thighs, to my eyes, to my hair and no not my dreads the ones down there! Not unless my shorts where short enough to invite him to stare. Im sorry. I apologize for thos disguise that i put on and im "soo glad they knew it was ment to turn them on" being the close i wear as a human gives them EVERYRIGHT. right? Yet they judge from the things im wearing as a human being. Forgive me for not getting the memo. But if i wear to much i go from being a girl to a hoe. Because if i drink to much than they expect that's not the only thing going down my throat. Because if im not really asking for it.. Than he really wont. Let me break it down my clearly. Remember rape isnt just about sex it's about power and privilege.  We should teach girls self defense for rape or how to dress because the boys cant control there self. If a person is raped.. Look for the person not the reason..