AUTHORS NOTE !!!

Hi everyone! I know that these things are kinda annoying and stuff but I need to bring some things to everyone's attention!

The first being that I am going to continue this book! I forgot about it for awhile and now I'm planning on starting it back up. Expect a new chapter in the very near future!

The second being that I don't want people to think I'm promoting eating disorders or self harm! Both are very serious conditions and I'm not glamorizing them. I've dealt with both personally for almost five years and I'm trying to give my best insight on them! My characters weight in real life is NOT FAT at all and I don't want to make anyone feel bad about their body weight. You're all beautiful and don't think of yourself any differently from reading this. It is a fiction book and you shouldn't take my characters weight seriously. 

The third being is that I wanted to thank you guys! You have been so patient with me and that's all I could ever ask for. I know that I just left this story hanging out of nowhere but I'm ready to start again if you guys are okay with that! I'm very thankful for each and every vote and comment. I'm also very thankful for all of my lovely fans and people enjoying this story!

I'll see you guys very soon!

I love all of you so much. Have a lovely day/evening! 

- Katie :)