Chapter 16:Bye Bye Paradise

It’s Saturday evening and Mark,Harmony  and I are at the mall. My little love bug is 4 months old. She’s growing so fast. Im constantly buying her lil chunky self food. I think next month Im going to start feeding her baby food but I still need to talk to her doctor about it.

Mark cradles Harmony in the nook of his arm while I grab some shoes off of a shelf. Mark is taking me out tonight so I wanted to get some new shoes and clothes. The shoes I have in my hand are  shiny black with a thick but tall heel.

I’ve lost a lot of weight so I know for sure that my legs will look good with these shoes on. Before I really didn’t have much of a waist line, ass, or breast but now when I look in the mirror I smile because not only do I feel good but hell I know I look good.

Mark shakes his head. ‘’Nah I don’t like those.’’  He grabs the shoe examining it closely before handing it back to me with a look on his face.

I narrow my eyes at him.’’Well it doesn’t matter cause I do.’’ I smirk at him before waving the clerk over.

She offers me a warm smile. ‘’Find something you like?’’

‘’No.’’

I swat at Marks arm. ‘’Ignore him’’ I laugh.’’ I like these. Do you have a size 9?’’

‘’Im sure we do let me go check.’’ she smiles once again and turns to leave.

I turn to Mark who is  playing with Harmony. She blows little spit bubbles up at him.

‘’I think she likes Mama’s shoes.’’ I say. I look at her and she starts kicking and grinning her little grin. ‘’See.’’

Mark looks at me with his signature smirk before he leans in and gives me a peck on the lips. ‘’I guess.’’  He scrunches his eyebrows together while looking behind me.

 I turn around to see what he’s looking at.’’What is it?’’ I ask because all I see is a woman looking at a pair of tanks.

He shakes his head before looking at me again.’’You haven’t seen that girl over there keep looking at us?’’

I turn back around and shake my head. ‘’Nope. I haven’t really paid attention to her.’’ I stare at the woman for awhile. She has been in all the stores we’ve gone to but that doesn’t really mean anything. She could just be looking for some of the same stuff. She doesn’t look like someone who would be a stalker serial killer or anything.

 Mark grabs my hand kissing it gently. ’’Hey don’t worry about it. I was just wondering.’’ I smile up at him and give him a quick kiss on the lips. Next thing I know Mark is handing Harmony to me in one swift moment.’’Mark…’’ I trail off as I watch him march over to the woman. What is his problem? The clerk hands me the shoes.’’Thank you .’’ I say as I hurriedly follow after Mark.

‘’Did you just take a picture of my lady and I?’’ he asks the woman. He towers over her but she doesn’t show a hint of fear. She ignores him but upon my arrival she grins.