2

I bowed. "My lord."

He stood and I was engulfed in black robes and I felt his arms tighten around me.

When we pulled back, I got a good look at him for the first time.

His skin was scaly and whiter than snow. His nose was flat and seemed very snake-like. His eyes were catty and red.
"I didn't look like this always," He said as if reading my mind.

"Oh." I said. "Well than."

I took out my wand and looked at him questioningly. He nodded as if to say Go On.

"Restituere" I mumbled as I flicked my wand.
His white skin turned to a creamy tan. His empty head was filled with thick black hair. His nose filled in normally and his eyes turned an emerald green.

I whipped my wand and a mirror landed smoothly in my hand. I gave it to him.

He admired his own beauty.

"Thank you, princess."

"Your welcome my lord."

"Father will do for now, Hermione."

I nodded at my dad. I was in so much shock that I hadn't realized that none of my clothes fit anymore.

"Father?"

He turned to look at me.

"May I go shopping for clothes? With my new body shape I'll need new clothes."

He nodded and handed me something. It was a muggle credit card.

"Uh.."

"Gringotts card, my dear. I asked Narcissa if she could buy you an outfit to wear while you are still adjusting so there is an out fit on your bed."

I nodded. "Squeaky!"

Pop!

"Show me to my room."

"Right this way Misstress Hermione."

She showed me up to a room.

It had a large four-poster bed carved out of black wood with an emerald green bedspread.

There was a desk in the corner that had a black MacBook on it and shelves of books.

There was a black iPhone XS on it. It had a black case that in white script said "I'd rather be reading" on it. Sitting next to it was a pair of airpods 

There were two doors. I opened one and saw a large walk-in closet. It had different sections for everything.

A small little line of black was on the dark brown wood floor. I bent down and pressed down on it with my thumb.

It popped up to show just a silver rod with a hanger dangling on it.
The hanger held a black sundress. I put it on.

I found a pair of black flip flops in my trunk. I put my hair into a fancy bun and found my way back to the foyer.

I walked into the fire place and grabbed a handful of the powder that stood outside.