Chapter 24

Mia's Pov.

"Kiss me." I plead to Harry as he babbles on with his sentence. I can't wait any longer and I just and to feel his touch once again. I don't know why, but I just want Harry!

With not taking a second to think my begging question through, Harry soon makes his way over to where I'm stood. He cups my face with his rather large hands as he clashes our lips together. With the perfect rhythm, I lock my arms around Harry's neck as he pushes me against the wall.

"I'm sorry." I pull back.

"Shh." Harry silences me as he reconnects our lips.

When I write, I just over react with the words that I use. Obviously I don't see Harry as a creature or 'monster' as he suggests. I'm not going to lie because it is true that I want to learn more about him because I know nothing at all, as where Harry knows everything about me. I can't argue against Harry though as he is correct about me never asking him anything, because when we do normally have a heart to heart it is just about me.

Getting distracted from my thoughts as Harry slides his tongue into my mouth. I feel more force against my body.

"I...think...Max...is still...here." I say between breaking the kiss.

"I...think he...left." Harry kisses up and down my neck.

Not replying, I enjoy the pleasure of Harrys touch on my skin. I do not know how Harry is feeling about this right now but surly he can't be regretting it as he hasn't pulled away and as soon as I asked for him to kiss me. He flew at me like a bullet!

"The urge I have to rip that towel of you right now." Harry pulls back, whilst eyeing my body from top to bottom.

"I forgot that I was still in my towel." Feeling my cheeks heat up, I cover my face with my hands.

"Don't be shy now." Harry pulls my hands away as he moves into kiss me again.

So what does this mean? Does he like me? Does he feel anything for me? Will he ever mention today again?

Before I know it, my legs are wrapped around Harry's waist as he pops me up onto the wooden desk which is sat in the corner of my room. As soon as I'm steady, without breaking the kiss I tug on the bottom of Harry's shirt before pulling it over his head.

I've always know Harry has tattoo's but never did I ever think that he had this many. His body is just perfect. Running my fingers through his hair, I hear a moan escape from his lips.

"You like that. Huh?" I smirk. Harry doesn't reply except for biting down on his bottom lip.

"Maybe I can do something you would like." He looks me in the eyes.

"And what's that?" I tease.

"You will find out." On his words Harry runs his index finger across my bare thigh making my tense my legs.

"Ah, ah! You're supposed to open them not close them." Harry slightly separates my thighs as he deepens our kiss.

Just as Harry is about to enter, we get distracted.

"Hunny. It is only me. I have forgotten some paper work." I hear my mother's voice shout from a distance.

"Shit! Quick put your shirt on, she will kill me." I push against Harry's chest.

I jump down of the desk as I run over to my wardrobe. The first thing that I can find is my old dressing gown. That will have to do for now.

I look over to Harry who is slipping his shirt over his head. Knowing that Harry isn't looking, I drop my towel to the floor as I drape the dressing gown over my shoulders.