Chapter two

Rebekah's POV

* Will you be my girlfriend Rebekah Marise Jensen? MATT of course * END OF DREAM

"Bekah get up!" Sawyer yelled at me. "You need to get ready." He added.

"Okay okay.I'm up." I say getting out of bed.

I get out of bed and run to my closet and get out my red skater dress my ex-boyfried Jackson got me for my birthday last year. He said he didn't like Cameron Dallas so that's sort of the reason we broke up. I'm serious. Don't talk about my babies.

I didn't want to put to much time into my hair so I just put it in a french braid. I wanted to look presentable but casual. I decided to wear my white Vans. I went into my bathroom and put on some eyeliner, mascara, and light lipstick. I don't have to wear con-sealer. I then grab my phone and walk downstairs.

'Sawyer your driving the girls. I already called McKenzie's mom Teresa ,and your taking them to that thing. I will give you the keys to my car. There on the table beside the door." Mom tells Sawyer.

"I'm good with that. I get to drive the Range Rover." Sawyer said in my face.

"You think I care." I say in his face. I stick my tongue out and he rolls his eyes. I follow him out the door and to the car and he starts up the engine. We drive to McKenzie's house. I get out of the car and run to the door. I open it and run inside.

"Hello, Miss Rebekah."Teresa says. I smile and she points to the hallway. I walk down it until I get to the office and I see McKenzie spinning around in the desk chair in front of her MAC.

"Sawyer's waiting." I say. She looks up and jumps out of the chair. We walk out to the car and get in.

"Hey hottie."She says to my brother.

"Too old,"is all he says. I smile at his reaction and just stare out the window.

"You know I was reading into this and they are letting guardians and parents go in for free so they can watch their kids,"I say.

"Yeah so."Sawyer says.

"You should totally come with us. It's for free. We need someone to take our pictures. Sawyer, you are so fun to be around." I say trying to get him to say yes. He breathes loudly and focuses on the road. We drive twelve blocks until we get to the main road. I see a bunch of girls walking in shorts and crop tops.

"Look at all those hoes."McKenzie says from the back. We all lugh at her.

"Hey, is that Miranda and Coleen?"I question.

"Sure is her. Damn she's fine." Sawyer says.

"You only like Miranda because she looks like freaking barbie. She is totally fine and she's like hundred years younger than you." I tell him.