At School

Jack's POV

Once we got to school we saw all the groups of people the girls were gossiping and the jocks were talking about football. Then there's our group which consists of Jarrod who has black hair and grey eyes, Fane who has brown hair and bright blue eyes then there's Delilah the only girl she has red hair and emerald eyes.

Once we walked up we notices that there was another person in our group. It was Derek and he was heavily flirting with........ Jarrod? Derek has Black hair and Brown eyes and a nice body if I must say so myself. "Hey guys" Fane said I looked at him and waved while Carson went over to the popular group and started talking to his girlfriend Kerry. UGH I seriously don't like her she has probably slept with everyone at school. Then next thing you know their in a huge make-out session in front of the whole school.

That is just gross kissing a girl eeeew. "So Jarrod I never knew you ran for that team if I did I would of had you." I winked at him and he rolled his eyes at me. I laughed and licked his cheek. He looked at me in disgust and over reacted a little, and by a little I mean he was basically rubbing his cheek off. Everyone started laughing at him.

I walked into school to get my schedule and this is it:

First: Math

Second: English

Third: Keyboarding

Fourth: Art

Fifth: Spanish

Sixth: History

Seventh: Math Enrichment

Eighth: P.E

I started walking to Math and when I got there I saw Carson with his girlfriend hanging on to his arm.