☀︎what kind of fuckery is this fucking train ride

i decided since me and my best frand are stalkers, that we should go to the train station.

now, now, the only reason why we agreed to do this is because my best frand had to go to the station where i lived and, most importantly, so we could see fucking her there.

now she informed me that "her" stop was in front of our stop. and so i was planning to admire her from our stop. 

we went in, and were sad since we had no time to look on the other side since the train had come. so we went in.

buT SOME KIND OF FUCKING SORCERY SHIT DID SOMETHING ON THW UNIVERSE WHATTA BITCH

she turned to me in our seats, with an expression that scared me lol.

she said "oh no"

i was confused, so she said "they are in the same train as us"

she told me this has never happened before

AND THIS WAS COINCEDENTIALLY AT THE SAME TIME I WANTED TO GO ON THE TRAIN.

and so we mumbled profanity under our breaths because she was right there with her fucking basketball looking like a fucking goddess. 

my mind; ahfdgdiutsorkdjfshgdjysktujrehif7cx;'[ps;elkjigdfigruhkls;szjeioix

so we awkwardly went out of the train and made our way to the shop, even though i wasn't meant to but only did because we were creepy male 54 year old stalkers.

and so it was awkward because they were right fucking behind us

and then they disappearedyayohmygodthatwasonehellofafuckingstoryshoutouttomybestfriendwhodemandedmetorecountthisyayfriendshipisfuckingmagic

a/n

as displayed, i dragged my unwilling friend to become a stalker like me :)

as they say, what are friends for *coughs maniacally until blood comes out and then lizards vomit out then taehyung breaks the toilet and then taekooksleeptogetherand*