ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ

¹⁷|⁰⁴|²⁰¹⁸

well hello beautiful human beings

well hello beautiful human beings. i am now wholesome me, briecause i was blessed by gucci. don't mind my wholesomeness.

so much happened since i last was logged on wattpad. like people tagging me. like two chapters of rom-com being deleted. yeah. well.

also can i say that this watercolor art is sksksksksks have you ever seen something this beautiful? the  previous chapter has art from the same person and they're so talented every piece of it is giving me intense satisfaction in life.

so the first queen that tagged me is 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖊.

rules
{post all the rules}
{tag 13 peeps}
{tagbacks are allowed}
{please tag }
{be creative with the title}

~francis died~
francis was a good francis.
i loved him dearly.
even if he was small
and you couldn't install new apps.
and his camera was shit.
but he never let me down.
since his death, i have benjamin.
benjamin is great too.
he has a bigger screen and all.
but my memories were held inside francis.
i hope he's in a better world.
he surely is a star.

Title√

(i know it was more of an introduction but well)

(i don't have the screenshot of the questions anymore and wattpad is being a sly bitch so sorry i'll write the ones i remember)

i.bad habit?

  i have really long nails naturally and when i'm angry or stressed i tend to clench my fists so they carve into my palms. 

ii.opinions on slime?

 well i get why people like it but i wasn't in that slime craze just because, most of the time i focus on the hands (weird obsession ik) and they always look like old mans hands or preteen girl hands. so i'm not really comfortable with a weird old man doing things with his hand on poor slime. but i do sometimes watch worst slimes, in which people attempt to do slime but fail miserably, because it makes me laugh.

iii. spend a day with your bias?

(okay cringe ahead)

well I would try to show him things he doesn't know so we would probably go to my favourite museum for the morning, i would show him the hidden collections and floors with the impressionist paintings, and i guess knowing me i would start a giant hide and seek through the floors. then after being kicked out maybe (yeah it happened almost once) we would go to a cosy library-café and eat and spend a big time just taking out random books, read a sentence in a weird voice and laugh about it. and because i'm a lazy bean who loves drinking tea and staying in cosy cafés until i am united with the seat i am in for eternity, we would stay for at least two hours.