↬ Do I Make You Nervous?

-

-

SHIVERING, YOU WRAPPED your arms tighter around yourself as the crisp, late-night air brushed over your skin, goosebumps appearing as you groaned in annoyance. "Is this necessary?" Your teeth chattered together as you let out a huff of air aggressively so you'd see your breath in the bitter air just to prove a point to the true alpha that was stood next to you, completely unfazed by the harsh wind.

"Stiles has a theory," Scott shrugged, looking over at you with a small, innocent smile.

"Stiles always has a theory!" Letting out an overly dramatic groan, you turned to face the wrecked car in which two of your best friends were pointlessly sitting inside of. Stiles, who had seemingly heard your statement, whipped his head around to look at you, doing his famous eye twitch to show his irritancy. "And when am I ever wrong, (Y/N)?!"

"Most of the time," You sang, a playful grin on your face as you looked back over your shoulder to Scott who was chuckling under his breath at yours and Stiles' childish banter. He was just glad that his pack was back to normal and their usual bubbly selves after Theo and the Dread Doctors nearly ruined everything.

"I heard that!" He let out an irked yelp from the car and a soft laugh escaped past your chattering teeth at the sound as you made your way closer to the destroyed chunk of metal.

"Hmm," Lydia hummed from the front seat, looking around warily, her hands wrapped tightly around the steering wheel. Stiles shot up once more from his position in the back seat and looked towards the strawberry blonde with wide eyes.

"What? What is it?!" The sudden eagerness in his voice was apparent as he leaned forward from his spot.

Her right hand left the steering wheel as she shrugged, her middle finger then delicately touching the crease of her eye. "This is a perfect shade for me. I forget the name," Her shining eyes were on her reflection in the small, compartment mirror, the light smile on her face showcasing that she was definitely proud of her eye look that day.

"Oo, let me see," You faintly touched Lydia's jaw through the open window and she turned to face you, a small smile of appreciation still written on her lips as you eyed her makeup, impressed. You nodded at her in agreement; your eyebrows raised slightly, "Oh, that is nice. Where'd you get that?"

"Macy's," She grinned, but it slowly dropped when Stiles let out an obvious, exasperated sound, his eyes squinting down at the two of you.

"Can we stay on topic here?" He ran a hand through his dark hair, sitting up straighter in the car seat.

"I'm not getting anything," Lydia stated briskly, getting out the car with pursed lips, a roll of her eyes and the need to loudly slam the car door shut to show her annoyance towards Stiles.

"She's not getting anything," You repeated for emphasis and shot a look at your sarcastic friend who was sure that this would be a supernatural mystery and dragged you out of your warm and cosy bed at 11 o'clock at night, for the 5th time that week, yelling excitedly in your ear about how 'they still need us!'