Get your ass out

Christina's P.O.V.

Sue came to sit next to me as I continued crying.

"What?" she asked in shock.

"I'm saying that Miss Veronica Chase is in her room fucking my fiancé!" I yelled.

Sue put her arm around me and I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I would say congratulations for the engagement but now my brother is being a complete dip-shit," Sue said shocking me.

"I didn't know you sweared,"I said.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me," she said making me chuckled.

"Let's get Eden and Alicia to come over to kick his ass k?" Sue said.

I nodded and she smiled picking her phone up and calling everyone to tell them the situation.

When they arrived Eden stormed through the door with Alicia holding her arm. They both looked pissed.

"Who is that bitch who just took our men!" Eden yelled.

"This is crazy you guys too I need to go investigate," I said getting up and walking to Reed's lab as the girls followed me.

When I got there Veronica was there with all the men. I'm guessing she dyed her hair cause it was now strawberry blonde.

"Oh look who showed up the little cry baby," she said.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled.

"Let's just say I fell into the machine that recreates the storm and I can now control these dimwits," she said.

"Johnny, look at me. Look at me," I said as he turned his head.

"You know me, you know me," I said in tears as he looked at me blankly.

She changed him, she took him from me and she is going to pay.

"Get your ass out!" I yelled.

"It's Reed's decision it's his property. And he's fine with me staying right?" she asked looking at Reed.

"Of course my beautiful," he said kissing her hand.

Sue growled.

"Get the fuck out now! All of you!" I yelled.

"You wouldn't kick out your fiancé would you?" Veronica asked holding Johnny close.

"That's not my fiancé. My fiancé is dead and you killed him!" I yelled in tears.

"Oh I didn't kill him, you did. I just came to burry him," she leading them all to the elevator.

"I'll be back I promise, don't miss me to much," she said as the elevator closed.

Once they were gone I fell to the ground. I don't even have the will to live anymore.

"Why aren't you guys crying?" I asked.

"Because we know that we are going to beat her ass," Alicia said trying to place her hand on my shoulder.

I got up and stormed into my room and got a suitcase.

Eden came in a looked at me concerned.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I started to pack the suitcase.

"I'm going to run away far, build and ice castle and live there," I said wiping a tear away.

"Christina are you seriously going to pull an Elsa?" she asked.

"I'm not Christina or Ice Woman, I'm the Ice Queen," I said.

"Oh come on stay we can battle that slutty whore," she said.

"How only Sue and I can fight?" I asked.

"That's why Alicia is going into the machine as we speak," she said.

"What?" I yelled.

I ran to Reed's lab and saw Alicia walk out of the machine. She then collapsed and started crying.

"I can see!" she exclaimed.

""""""""""""
A.N.

Hey what do you guys think?

Sorry it's late but I am going to update more often now.

Anyways I've started writing One-shots for Chris Evans, Logan Lerman and Andrew Garfield. I take requests and it can be about a character they have played and in the story I say what movies of them I have seen so ya. Go check it out it's called:

'Chris Evans, Andrew Garfield and Logan Lerman One-Shots'

Sincerely,

Sabrina🎯