CHANGES

Edited

"El wake up! If you want a ride, hurry." I hear the familiar annoyed voice from my twin, Lydia.
"Styles is picking me up." I mutter, shoving my face in my pillow-my very soft pillow.
"Well hurry anyway." She snaps, she seems to think I slept with Jackson- which I think is disgusting.
"Fine, just get out." I snap back, the burning in my arm has not faded sadly. I hop up, going to my closet I pick out a pair of high waisted blue jeans, with a white long sleeved crop top. Ido my eyebrows, and some lipgloss before I slip on my converse. I grab my backpack that has all my school supplies for this year in it, and walk out of my bedroom. My arm doesn't hurt as much, but it's still painful. I sigh as I grab an apple from the kitchen, only to see lydia pushed up against the wall wearing a short dress, Jackson eating her face. Suddenly they stop, staring at me.
"Do you mind?" Lydia says, glaring at me. She's always hated me, I don't know why, and I don't care.
"Not really, make sure you use a condom, already have one child to deal with." I say, grabbing an apple from the fruit basket on the countertop.
"My rides here, got to go." I say after hearing the familiar beep of my best friends car. God I love that sound.
"Whatever." She mutters, as Jackson's eyes rake my body. I bolt out, extremely uncomfortable under his intense gaze. I see styles in the Jeep, a small smile on his face when he sees me.
"Hi weirdo." I mutter, getting in the front seat. He smiles at me, a fresh buzz cut on his head.
"You should grow your hair out a little." I tell him, wondering what it would be like to rake my fingers through it.
"I might take your advice on that actually." He smiles at me, as he exits the driveway.
"Picking Up Scott?" I look at him, his eyes are glued to the road.
"No, he's riding his bike." He looks at me again, we're at a red light.
"You dressed different today. Why?" His question threw me off guard. Why did I?
"I don't know, something new I guess." He's still staring at me, but I'm not uncomfortable. Not at all.
"The lights green." I smile at him, his cheeks tint red. Showing his embarrassment.
"Sorry." He mutters, continuing to drive.
"Scott's hurt isn't he." He says, glancing at me for a second. I nod, looking away, suddenly feeling bad for not telling him.
"Hey, don't feel bad. I'm not mad, just worried." He responds, he always knows when I lie, or if I'm feeling bad. I don't know how. We pull into the parking lot, ready for our first day of school.
"You ready for our first day?" His face is cheeky, as he looks at me.
"Screw You." I mutter, getting out of the Jeep.
___
"I'm Mr, Harris. And I will be your biology teacher." The infamous teacher says, hes known for being a cuntlord.
"I'm not assigning seats, because we all know you will find a way to talk. Weather it's telepathy, passing notes, or just being plain stupid. Every year you all make me want to retire. Sadly, I cant. Now, Roll call." He says looking at everyone. After a few names, mine is called.
"Elizabeth Martin?" He looks around the class, as if he's heard the name before. I raise my hand and respond,
"Here." His eyes linger on me for a minute, it freaks me out a little bit. Hopefullyhes not a pedophile.
"Lydia Martin." He says, his voice is different, more monotone. Shocking because lydia has always been the prettier, smarter, more popular sister. I dont understand why he didnt stare her down like he did to me.
"Here." Her voice is confident. As always.
"He's evil." Stiles says at He turns to me. Scott, who's sitting behind me, laughs. A little too loud for the teachers liking.
"Mr. McCall, is there a problem?" Mr.Harris asks, I guess he's finished with the names.
"No sir, everything is fine." He nods.
"No talking." Suddenly his head turns to the window, his eyes hold confusion. I soon figure out why.
"Yes, Love you too dad." The girls Burnett, the principle is walking to her as she stands up from the bench.
"Nice to meet you, sorry I'm late, but welcome to beacon hills high. Now let's get you to home room." She follows him out of sight. Now that I think about it there was a name on the list, that person wasn't here.
"This is Allison Argent, welcome her nicely." She has curly hair, it's Burnett, and she has brown eyes. Gorgeous to say the least.
"Take a seat, welcome." His voice is bored, he does need to retire. Even though he's Young, he's a douche.
"Thanks." I turn around, to see Scott handing her a pen. How did he- I don't even know. How did I? That's the real question. The burning in my arm is gone. Thankfully, but that worried me a little. Hopefully it's nothing.
___
"What was that?" I ask as I pull at Scott's shirt, we just walked out of class and the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about the pen.
"What was what?" He tried to look all innocent, but he knew what I was talking about.
"No. Don't give me that shit Scott. You heard her too, outside right?" I look into his eyes. Styles looks beyond confused, his eyes darting between the two of us.
"How did you- you heard her? I thought I was crazy or something." He mutters the last part.
"Something wrong." I say, Styles raises a brow in confusion.
"What do you mean?" His eyes are curious, those damn eyes.
"This." I pull off the bandage that's on my arm, the wound is gone. Completely gone. No sign of it even being here, apart from the blood on the bandage.
"How is that possible." He grabs my arm, examining it.
"This is nuts." He mutters, his fingers leaving a trail of fire along my arm. I think he felt it too, the way his hand flinched away at the contact, and how his eyebrows furrowed.
"The same thing happened to me." Scott says after a minute. He pulls up his shirt, showing his stomach, and a large bandage. He pulls it away, showing nothing. He healed the same way I did.
"So. We can hear things that are impossible to hear. Heal impossibly fast? What the hell is going on!" I groan in frustration.
"I don't know. But I never want to go back there." Scott says, glancing at me.
"Well, we have too. I dropped my phone remember? I'm not getting another one of those." I say, glancing away from them.
"Well, looks like we're body searching for a dead body again." Styles says with yet another cheeky smile. Curse you Styles.
___