Chapter 2: Surprise!

The day started horrible. The rain and lightning ruining most plans people had. However nothen could stop the plans of a certain British ex-man for going out in the storm, hopping into her car and driving many many hours to a bright and sunny home in China. Arthur parked her car and walked the long path through a bamboo forest to a beautiful oriental home. It was pretty late when she arrived. She takes a deep breath and knocks on the door. 

A few minutes later the door opens and Arthur is greeted by a smile and a warm welcome, "ni hao Arthur!" Yao moves aside and Arthur walks in. "Aiyaa Arthur," Yao exclaims as he looks Arthur over, "I thought you where kidding when you say you turned to a nuhai!" 

Arthur sighed, "nope I wasnt kidding. Though I wish I was." 

Yao leads Arthur into a room near the back and opens the door. Inside the small dinning room is Kiku whos looking at Arthurs spell book. 

Kiku looks up as Yao and Arthur walk in, "kon'nichiwa Arthur-san." 

Arthur sits down across from Kiku, "good evening Kiku." 

"I'll get some tea aru." Yao says leaving the room. 

Kiku looks back down at the spell book. For a while everything is silent then Kiku shuts the spell book and looks at Arthur. 

Arthur jumps a little at the sound of the book closing, "so? Have you figured out what went wrong?" 

At that moment Yao comes back carrying a tray. He sits down and pores them all a cup of fresh tea. Arthur takes her tea and has a small sip before putting it down and looking back to Kiku. 

Kiku takes a sip of his tea then while still holding his cup he begins to talk, "werr I rooked at the sperr and got intirery famirier with it." 

Arthur waved her hand in a 'yes? Please continue' motion. 

Kiku took another sip of tea and continued, "I cant exprain how you messed it up so badry." 

Arthur growned, "come on Kiku you've got to have more to tell me then just that!" 

Kiku shook his head, "according to the sperr if you had messed it up instead of making the intended target your srave you wourd become the targets srave." 

Arthur sighed, "well obviously that didnt happen!" She crosses her arms with a huff. 

Kiku puts his tea cup down, "werr if you want to know more you'rr have to terr me the entire story." 

"But I did!" 

Kiku shook his head, "sperrs are not something that is easiry exprained! To find out what went wrong you'rr need to tell me exactry what happened after the sperr faired." 

Arther blushed thinking about what actually happened. 

She bit her thumb nail nervously then sighed, "instead of my intended target becoming my slave...I turned into a girl and...my target and I..." 

Kiku noded, "go on Arthur-san?" 

Arthur looked down madly blushing and playing with the hem of her shirt, "we...made love." 

Yao dropped his tea cup spilling the hot tea all over himself. Kiku looked at Arthur with a mixture of surprise and interest. Yao excuses himself then leaves to get on dry clothes. Arthur covers her red face from the utter embarrassment she felt. 

Kiku clears his throat, "that wourd exprain everything." 

Arthur peaks through her fingers and looks at Kiku. 

Kiku opens the spell book and pushes it across the table to Arthur, "this is the sperr you ment to cast correct?" 

Arthur looks at the page and nods, "yes thats it."