I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off and my mom yelling my name to get up. I sit up quickly making me a little dizzy and jump out of the bed with a smile on my face. You may ask why I'm so happy, well I'm going to tell you even if you don't want to know.

Today is my first day at college and I'm so glad to be getting out of this stupid town. Excuse my language, but I'm just so happy so I jump in the shower turning the music all the way up not thinking of my mom talking to me and I miss what she says.

My boyfriend Grayson will be over in a hour so I hurry as fast as I can singing along with the songs in the background thinking of my classes and just life in general.

I turn off the shower, when i'm finished, I grab the towel off the rack and wrap it around my body. I step out of the shower going into my room and grabbing the outfit I layed out for today.

After I'm all ready with my hair curled and light makeup my mom walks in the bathroom and covers her mouth with her hands. My mom's always been one of my best friends besides my girl Justine she's always been there for me.

My mom loves her but thinks she's a bad influence on me, which is true but she's a good friend and try's to make me loosen up but I don't like getting trouble.

"Mom stop I haven't even left for the airport with justine yet" I say laughing lightly. She wipes her tears away and nods.

"Your right I just believe my babygirl's growing up so fast" she says smiling pulling me into a hug.

"Man will I miss my mom" I say to myself.

I pull away all teary eyed and we both laugh. I wipe my tear away and we turn toward my door as it opens.

"Sorry did I enterupt" Grayson says opening the door all the way. I run to him and jump wrapping my legs around his waist. I kiss his face all over making him laugh. He puts his head in the crook of my neck and we sit there for a while until my mom clears her throat making us look at her.

"I'll give you too some time" she says smiling walking out the door after giving Grayson a kiss on the cheek. I smile as he lays me on the bed next to him and he gives me a slow kiss making butterflies form in the pit of my stomach.

"I love you" he whispers in my ear making me blush. He so cute.

"I love you too, Gray" I say sitting up kissing him.

"I'm so glad your coming with me because I don't know if I could just leave you here with all these girls eyeing you all the time" I say as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. I grab his hand and kiss his palm.

"Me too baby" he says kissing me helping me stand up. He grabs all my stuff and puts it in his car along with his stuff. I sigh as we finish packing all our stuff in and turn towards my mom giving her a tight hug.

"Make sure to call me when you get there and everyday and night" she say kissing my cheek. I nod and get in the car, I wave as we drive away from my childhood home.

"You ready" Grayson says holding my hand as we drive towards the college. I nod and smile towards him. I grab my phone and snap justine telling her we're on our way. She's already there waiting for me. Me and justine are roommates so this should be fun.

I put my headphones playing music in my ears falling asleep to the soothing circles Grayson was drawing on my hand.

Some time later●

I wake up to Grayson shaking me lightly. My eyes begin to open slowly as i sit up yawning hearing Grayson chuckle lightly. I look over furrowing my brows with pouty lips.

"My babygirl's so cute" he says kissing my hand. I roll my eyes and we get out of the car getting our stuff and head inside to my dormroom.

I open the door to the room and hear justine squel I drop my bags and we hug tightly.

"Omg Camila I haven't seen you in forever" she says kissing my cheek. I push her face away and laugh.

"That's enough love for the day" I say making Grayson walk over wrapping his arm around my waist.

"How Bout for me" he says kissing my cheek. I slap his arm and justine grabs her phone and takes a picture.

"Well wont you look at that Grayson looks good as always but beside this girl you ain't shit" she says to him and he gives the "I know" look as I blush a deep red.

"So we going to the party tonight I packed clothes for tonight just incase" she asks crossing her fingers. I look at Grayson and he shrugs so I nod even if the whole party thing isn't my type of thing it makes her happy so why not. She squeals jumping with joy hugging me. I smile and hug back.

"You know what that means Gray you have to go get ready plus my makeups done I just need to get dressed and find her something to wear" she says checking her snap. He kisses me goodbye and justine gets to work on me since I don't really dress well "slutty" I think that's what they call it anyways.

I sit on the bed waiting for her to get the clothes and makeup ready as I sit on the bed thinking of the worst things that could happen tonight.