Nothing Matters

I never knew how much love could hurt someone. When you lose it it make you vunerable. People will take advantage of that.

Love is that special conection, once in a life time feeling once its gone its not coming back. I don't know anything about love except what it feels like when you lose it.

Its like your heart stops beating and you frozen in time all you can remember is the pain you felt that day that love exited your life.

Nothing matters.

People try to you tell they know what its like. They compare it to stupid thigs like their dog dieing or their boy friend dumping them.

And this is what I tell you "have your brother die, then come talk to me". Have your life ripped at the seams never to be fixed again.

Your heart shattered never to be beating again. Your best friend die in front of your eyes.

Nothing matters.

They say at least he didn't live to become old. It would have hurt so much more if he had been alive for a longer amount of time like my sibling. But I never got that time.

I never got the time to make years and years of happy memories. I never got the time to get to know him for real. Know what he would be like. Would we get along? Would he be proud to be my brother? Would he love me as much as I loved him?

People say its easier to remember than to forget. That time heals everything, but when I think back to when he was alive all I could think is the pain he went through before he died because

Nothing else matters.