2. The Coming Out

A few months after endless worrying, sleepless nights & crying, Jayda finally decided to come out. She had this feeling inside of her. A feeling in which she felt nothing could tear her down. The first person she told was her Pen Pal, Julie, Julie seemed okay with it, but Jayda couldn't actually tell because it was through emails.
The next people were her best-friends, their names were Hannah, Cheryl & Maxine.
They reacted happy and proud about it, but Jayda knew they were pretending. They were homophobic and she knew it.
The next people she had to tell were...
Her mom.
Out of everyone she had told so far, this one was definitely going to be the hardest.
She just had to pray that her mom would be okay and accepting with the whole thing 🤞🏻
"M-m-mum?" Stuttered Jayda, her mom didn't answer and she looked a little stressed. "Is it true?" sighed Mel (Jayda's mom). "Is, is what true?" Asked Jayda wearily, "that you're bi?".
In that exact moment, Jayda's heart sunk to her toes. "Who-who told you?", "it doesn't matter who told me, Jayda. I'm asking, is it true?". Jayda started crying "Yes... Yes it's true and honestly I was gonna tell you, but I didn't know how". "I'm not mad Jayda. I just wished you had told me sooner" Mel said as she stood up and hugged Jayda.
"Oh honey, I love you. You know that, right?". Jayda nodded. "Now, are you hungry? Do you want a McDonalds?". Jayda smiles wide and said "YES!".
She ordered a Big Mac meal, with extra fries and a Mocha Frappe.
After she had eaten, she went to bed and slept for a good 15 hours 💤
________________________________
Editors note: phahaha these are still pretty trashy, but oh well 😂 Alsoooo... I wonder who told Jayda's mom?