Chapter 7

A/N Two updates in one day!!! Whoever reads this should feel special :). Please leave a comment. I'm desperate for someones feedback. I need to know what I'm doing good and what I'm doing bad. Please tell me. Well... here is the update...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was dragged down a hallway, pushed through a door, dragged down another hallway, and shoved into a room that I'm guessing is the boss' office.

I am so nervous I am shaking. The office is very big. The walls are lined with books and filing cabinets. The rug is red with gold patterns all over it and there is one window on the back wall with red curtains covering it.

About 5 feet in front of the window, there is a desk. And sitting at the desk, I'm assuming, is the boss.

He looks at me with a smirk. I don't know how this is possible, but he looks quite young, maybe 30. He must have started at a young age.

"Come here, love. Don't be scared." He says in an eerie voice.

I slowly make my way over to the desk, stopping five feet in front of it. While standing there awkwardly, the boss stands up and walks over to me. He walks around me and eyes up and down my body.

Now I feel really insecure about what I am wearing. He is basically undressing me with his eyes.

After walking around me a few times, he sighs and walks back to his desk. "Alright! Down to business. I have a client coming in a few minutes to take a look at you. He is really interested in finding a pretty girl to do with what he chooses."

"Don't expect me to go without a fight. Or to heed to his commands." I say with as much confidence as can muster up. "Nobody owns me and nobody ever will."

"Hahaha." He laughs. "You will change your mind soon. Don't worry."

"Never." I say through gritted teeth. "I will escape. Whether it be from here or whoever buys me. I will not stop fighting until I get back to my family."

"They sold you, Evelyn. They don't care about you. They are probably celebrating the fact that you are gone."

"No!" I sob. "They love me!!! Whatever it is they need that money for, must be life or death, because I know that they love me and are probably trying to get me back."

"Oh really. We'll see about that." He says with a scoff.

I hear a knock on the door. The boss (I really wish I knew his name) walks over to the door and opens it. "Ah, Mr. Styles. I'm glad you could make it. The girl is right over here."

He leads someone in the room. I stare at him for a second before I recognize him. My eyes get wide. "Y-you are Harry Styles from O-one Direction!"

He replies, "Indeed I am, love. And you must be Evelyn."

"Y-yes I am."

*Harry's POV*

Oh. My. God.

She is so beautiful. Right at this very moment I know I want her, but I keep my cool so that the price doesn't get raised to some ridiculous amount.

I walk up to her and circle her, paying attention to every detail, every curve. She is quite a bit shorter than me, I like that.

As I'm circling her, I ask Mr. Neal some questions.

"So, tell me about her. How tall is she?"

He opens up her file and says, "She is 5 feet 4 inches. Don't ask me what that is in centimeters. I don't know. She is American."

"I like American accents. How much does she weigh?"

"Again, an American measurement of 115 pounds."

"Is she a virgin?" I ask. Her cheeks turn pink at this question, how cute.

"Yes she is. In fact, she hasn't even had her first kiss yet. That is bound to add to her price."

"Of course. That is a rare quality these days." I reply.

"Umm, excuse me." She says. "But you know I am standing right here. Please talk to my face." She sounded annoyed.

"Ah, she's feisty. I like that." I say with a smile.

"Let's get this straight!" She practically yells. "I am a human being and I expect to be treated like one. I refuse to be bought like I am a sack of potatoes or something! I was torn from my family, flown halfway across the world, and now people are telling me that I am going to be sold like a slave!!! Well I refuse!"

By the end of her rant I could tell she was close to tears, but she wasn't about to let them go. I don't know why, but seeing her like this turns me on. I love girls who are feisty and have lots of opinions.

And I love dominating girls. She is perfect for everything I need. Pretty, smart, independent...

I need her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Evelyn's POV*

Aaaaaah!!! I can't stand these people. I really hope he doesn't buy me.

"Please just let me go..." I say. My voice cracked at the end. My tough facade is getting broken.

Within seconds, I was pinned to the wall by, the one and only, Harry Styles.

I gasp. "Let me go! What are you doing?! Leave me alone." I say while trying to squirm from his grasp. He is way too strong for me, but I still try.

While still looking at me. Harry says the boss, "I'll give you £8 million for her."

Right away, the boss answers, "SOLD!"

Harry leans down to my ear, "You will be mine soon."

He lets go of me and I run for the door. Drat!!! It's locked. The two men laugh at me and I just slide down the door onto the floor. I crawl over to the corner of the room and bring my knees up to my chin.

I refuse to let myself cry in front of them. So I just sit there in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Harry's POV*

Mr. Neal says, "Ok, I have all the papers drawn up. All you need to do is sign on the dotted line."

I read over the paper. Her full name is Evelyn Marie Wayne and she is 16 years old. Her birthday is on May 29th. I guess it was about a month ago.

It all seems in order, so I fill in the amount of money I am paying and sign my name.

Mr. Neal looks it over and says, "Ok, she is all yours. You can take her home anytime you now. She does come with suitcase full of clothes like she is wearing now, some makeup, and toiletries such as shampoo and a toothbrush and stuff. Oh, before I forget. When can I expect the money?"

"Right now." I say. Pulling out my cellphone, I dial Paul, One Direction's head of security.

He picks up after 2 rings. "Hi Paul. You can bring in the money. I got her." Then I hang up.

After about 30 seconds, the door unlocks and Paul comes in with 4 bags full of money. "You can count it if you want." I say.

"That won't be necessary Mr. Styles." Mr. Neal replies.

Shaking Mr. Neal's hand, I say, "Nice doing business with you sir."

He smiles in reply and says, "The suitcase should be in your car as we speak."

With that, I turn around and walk over to Evelyn. I bring her to her feet and whisper to her, "You're mine now. All mine."

Her eyes get wide and I drag her out the door.