You came into my life and became a STAR☆☆☆

The whole day spent without a single word from Aarav. She lost all her hopes to talking to him again. However the next morning, she found her call list and inbox full of Aarav's calls and texts. The texts read "Are you OK?", "In which hospital are you?", "Call me", "Are you asleep?", "What are you doing, call me right now..." among many others. Ananya's lips curved into a smile as she sensed concern in the texts. She texted him only to find him freaking out at her delay.

But before she could text anything other than "I'm okay", Aarav texted her confessing about his feelings and of course the reason why he couldn't come to meet her.

It was a real blow to her as tears streamed down her cheeks. However another shock was yet to come.. for both of them. Little did they know that.

He asked her the hospital's name where she was admitted to, which turned out to be the same as him. "So we've been together all along!", Aarav beamed. At this point, both were so happy that Aarav wanted to yell at her the golden words that he had typed, a few minutes ago. He wanted to hear her sweet yet melancholic voice so badly. "So she could leave me even before I leave her."— a chill went down his spine as realization dawned upon him.

At once he dialed her number that he had memorized earlier. And as she picked it up— "I love you!!", he shrieked.

"Wait... was I mistaken?", Ananya thought as she removed the curtain from beside her bed. The boy on the next bed looked at her timidly in confusion but at once ignored her and yelled again at the phone's microphone— "I love you so much.. Let's love each to death and then die together."

Ananya was at a loss of words as she stared at him in awe and cut the call. The call ended and the boy looked at her again as he felt her strong gaze at him. "Do you need anything?"—he asked, his voice shaky. He was always afraid of her due to the cold stares he received everytime he cried out in pain.

"I love you too, stupid... and yes, let's love to death and die together..", Ananya cried out gleefully. She didn't like him due to his irritating baby-like cries at even the smallest pains and the stupid questions he asked at times to the doctor. But now, all those stupid things turned into innocent ones and the irritating things became cute as that boy was no other than Aarav himself..

Fast forward to 1 week later..

The doctors and the other patients cheered on as they tied their knot sitting on their respective beds. Aarav lightly kissed his 18 year old wife's wrist as nothing more than that was possible due to the various machines and tubes that both of them were affixed to. But it didn't matter. All they longed for was each other's company for the last few months, or maybe days of their life.

But alas.. it all lasted for only a few hours. They died together with their hands interlocked, on the hospital bed.

 They died together with their hands interlocked, on the hospital bed

6 hours later..

"A miraculous love story ended today as both the husband and wife died together, a few hours after their marriage at a young age of 18. Their love truly conquered the hearts of all the patients, and the hospital staff concerned with their ward."— said a reporter in the news, standing infront of their wedding photograph, that also served for their funeral.

Two once unknown people suffering from loneliness moved so many hearts with their short yet passionate love story

Two once unknown people suffering from loneliness moved so many hearts with their short yet passionate love story.. Do we still need magicians after this?

And that's the end of their short yet never-ending love story. Hope you guys liked it. Please vote and give your feedback :)