1-10

1.
I've always loved having the power to bring the dead back to love. I especially love standing over their graves and listening to them try to get out.

2.
As he pulled the trigger, and the bullet entered my brain , my worst fear came true. I survived.

3.
My blind friend told me how much he loves hanging around me and my brother. My brother died 5 years ago.

4.
"I can't sleep," she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.

5.
It's been watching me for hours now... Sometimes I catch glimpses of its reflexion on the computer screen, but I dare not to turn around...

6.
My baby loves to point and stare at me. I realized that she is pointing behind me.

7.
She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn't.

8.
The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

9.
The clown tapped on the window to get the boy's attention. Then, it uncurled it's claw and smeared red across the glass.

10.
My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.