11-20

11.
There was a picture in my phone of me slepping. I live alone.

12.
The doctors told the amputee he might experience a phantom limb from time to time. Nobody prepared him fpr the moments though, when he felt cold fingers brush across his phantom hand.

13.
He ran to the next house, but that door was locked too. The boy collapsed in exhaustion as the clawed hand dragged him back to the others.

14.
I looked in my rear-vew mirror and saw my best friend sitting in thr back seat. She passed away seven years ago in a car crash.

15.
I awoke to the sounds of the baby monitor crackling with a voice comforting my firstborn child. As I adjusted to a new position, my arm brushed against my wife, sleeping next to me.

16.
After a hard day at work, I came home to see my girlfriend cradling pur child. I didn't know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there.

17.
I woke up to hear scratching on glass. I thought it was the window, until I heard it come from the mirror.

18.
My ex-girlfriend won't stop calling me in the middle of the night. She died two years ago.

19.
When I was first able to hear again I would often talk to myself when I was alone, just to enjoy the sound in my ears. I stopped shortly after, once I started hearing replies to my conversations.

20.
I enter the empty elevator and push the button for my floor. As the doors close I feel a hand cover my mouth.