A/N

Hello! This book is in the process of being created and published right here on Wattpad. 

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE, PLEASE PROCEED IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH THAT. IF NOT YOU CAN CLICK OFF THIS BOOK NOW. IT ALSO MIGHT CONTAIN SOME SEXUAL SCENES AS WELL DEPENDING ON WHERE THE PLOT IS AT!!!!!!

I would appreciate if you share this book with your friends and family. If you message me saying that  you did, be truthful, I will give you a shout out for supporting this series. 

I will make this composed of three book (from what I plan to do with it) series that follows Luca, Maddi, Cory, and Miles. Art of these characters is greatly appreciated since I cannot draw for my life. If you do draw/help out I will be glad to give you a shout out, any oneshot/book type thing, and credit at the end of the book!

~IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT~

I am not forcing you to do so, but if you are interested, keep reading. Those who are not interested in helping out and just want to read please move on to the prologue if you wish. 

Alright, I need art made for Maddi, Cory, Luca, and Miles. I don't restrict media that you use, only that you follow their character appearances. PM me if you have any questions or you want more of an in depth description of whatever character(s) you want to draw.

~DESCRIPTIONS~

Maddi-

Long straight hair that is usually up in a high ponytail when working. When not working she usually keeps it down, it reaches her waist. (Her usual hair color is a light brown faded to blonde) She has heterochromia iridum, the illness where you have two separate eye colors. One of her eye colors is a pastel blue, the other being a plain hazel color. She lobe piercings but that's about it for that category. Her usual attire is a romper that is a casual grey color that has a v-neck and a piece of fabric that goes around her neck. She accompanies that with a pair of ankle high heel wedge boots. 

Luca-

He has an undercut with curly dark brown hair. He has bright green eyes (like Maddi's one eye but a touch lighter). He has a lobe piercing on his right ear long with a cartilage one, his cartilage is a ring instead of a stud. His attire is a black t-shirt with gray skinny jeans with grey converse sneakers. (His character is quite simple but you can experiment with how he looks, face, hands, etc., but keep the details above in mind since that is how he is supposed to look)

Cory-

He has hair that reaches his mid back that he keeps up in a man bun while working. When he isn't working he keeps it in a low ponytail. (His usual hair color is a dark brown, almost like the color black). He has light hazel eyes that have a touch of green near the iris. He has one piercing, and that is his tragus on the left ear. His work attire is a tight black jacket that is made of leather and black skinny jeans and combat boots. He is the only character to have finger less gloves.  

Miles-

He has shaggy brown hair that is situated above his eyes to hide them. He has dark hazel eyes with a hint of black near the iris of his eyes. He has three piercings, two septum and one lip piercing. His attire is the same as Luca's since they are in the same unit of the military, and that is the dress code for the recruits. (Read Luca's description at the bottom to see what you can do with him/ keep the details above in mind!)

That is all I have for you! Please enjoy reading this book since I did base this off the 1984 by George Orwell since I am reading that book now. All rights go to him for the base/topic of the story but all characters (Maddi, Luca, Cory, Miles, etc.) belong to me! Please ask before you use their characters in you story or posting them online. I will most likely say yes, so PLEASE ASK.

Thank you,

Antisocialinlaw