Chapter 3: The Rose Guardian

Hey guys, I'm going to pause my other story "The Fallen Angel Of Olympus" and I'm going to start posting more chapters everyday because I want to finish this before September. 

P.S: Will be edited soon in case of grammar or spelling errors.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're my what? Actually, first of all.. how did you get in my house? How did my parents let you in my room? Do they even know about you?" I asked so many questions at one time as I was freaking out from the lady who was in my room playing the music that has been haunting me half of the time.

"Weeeeeeelllll. I don't think I have an explanation for this, let me just show you." 

"Show me? Show me whaaaaaa-" I started to float above the ground and of course, I flipped up side down. "This is not funny!" I said but all I can see was the lady  just standing there chuckling. She grabbed my hand and waved her other hand in the air in a half circle movement and everything turned white. My jaws almost fell to the ground, sarcastically.. I fell on the ground and squeaked

"Didn't you have another simpler way of letting me down?"

"Roseheart, you're cape able of a lot of things. You're not a normal teenager and it's time to know your true self.. but behind every baby born is a great mystery. And yours is one of a kind."

"How is 'mine' one of a kind?" I said actually doing the quotation marks gesture with my fingers.

"I don't really thinks it's the right time you know but.. It's your destiny anyway?" 

As soon as the mysterious lady said that, 3 shapes have appeared infront of me and surrounding me. One, was a wearing a king's wear with tears falling down his eyes like a waterfall. The other, was a lady not wearing royal clothes but she had a crown on her head; a lady who was holding a baby in her arms and looking at it and holding close to her but then suddenly, the baby faded. The last shape, was a shape of a rose.. A mystical rose that I've never seen a rose like it before. I asked what and who were they and she answered..

"This is.. These are.. your family. Your parents. Your REAL parents."

"My parents? What are you talking about? I have parents. I'm not royal blood."

"That's what you think my dear. Your parents were once rulers of Kingdom Of The Rose. A Kingdom blessed by it's flower and it's fair King that everyone loved but war. War has jumped in and destructed the kingdom and only the sound of hunger could be heard in the streets of the Kingdom Of The Rose."

"M-My parents? K-Kingdom of the Rose?" I didn't really know what to say. I mean, what could I say? I just knew my parents are rulers of a kingdom who is used by adults to scare children from going near the route to that Kingdom as whoever went.. never came back. And me, I, The 'normal' teenager Roseheart is to be the princess of that Kingdom and then, I remembered my dream..

"Yes, your parents. The kingdom used to scare children."

"Oh great! Isn't this cool?" I said sarcastically. "I'm the princess of A KINGDOM USED BY ADULTS TO SCARE CHILDREN FROM GOING NEAR THERE! So cool, eh? Could this get any better?"

"I understand you're trying to take all that in.. but it's your destiny to return to your kingdom and rule it."

"Did I really have to open my big mouth? Oh, I bet now you're goin to tell me who the last shape is. Let me guess.. The 'mystical' rose that protects the kingdom? Right? I'm right ain't I?"

"Well yea and you have half the life force of this rose." She said with her eye brows going up.

"You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me. Right. Now. Please. Tell. Me. This. Is. A. Dream. I. Beg. You."

"I could tell you this is a Dream.. That could be true."

"Jeez, thanks. That's soooooo comforting Mrs Mysterious Lady"

"Call me Roseguard, I'm your Rose Guardian.. To explain who I am further, I'm the flower that blossoms when you wake up and sleeps when you do."

"I think I'm gonna faint." I said face palming and shaking my head. What do I have to do? Bring my kingdom back to life? Oh no no no no. How did I even get the life force of the Rose?

"I was about to answer the questions you're asking Roseheart."

"Wait what? You were in my head?"

"Well, you got the life force of the Rose because..." Roseguard started to explain what happened from head to toe and now I know that I have to save my Kingdom but from who? How? 

"Rose, there's a Galla happening today in the honor of the prince. You should go, just to clear your head off but whatever happens. Stay. Away. From the prince.."

"Oh so you're going to turn me into Cinderella now? And why stay away from th-?"

Before completing the last word, my clothes changed to a beautiful rose dress, I was impressed to be honest, (Picture to the side) and my shoes changed to heels and ironically.. I couldn't walk in heels.

"This is ridicolous! I can't even walk in heels!"

"Here is a dress for your friend Alina too. Have fun, girls."

The lady changed back to a form of a rose again and all the shapes disappeared as if nothing happened but I was still in my dress.

"GAAAAH! I HATE YOU LIFE!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'd like you to check my friend's story "Jinx Much" if you may. :) Thank you in advance!