11

The first thing that come to mind when sal heard knocks on her door was that her pizza was there. Not to see a sweaty johnny looking right at her.

"Johnny? What- what are you doing here?"

"i came here to apologize," he says.

"Look, i knew it was you from the start, sal," he smiled a bit but she didnt do it back. 

"what?" Sal started to turn red remembering all the texts she sent. 

"Your brother told me that he gave you my number the same day you texted me," 

She had no words to say. Her face showed how shocked and in panic she really was which made johnny want to laugh a bit. 

"Then why did you-"

"I was playing around with you, but i was a jerk for doing it because i knew you liked me," he said. 

"You even knew i liked you? Oh my goodness," she put her left hand of her forehead.

"i promise sal, it was all a joke and i really, really didn't mean any of it. Youre so adorable and cute and beautiful and i would never do that in in person. Please forgive me," he said sincerely. He meant everything he said and just hoped with everything in him that she would accept his apology.  

"Apology accepted, but" she started. "You really did hurt me, johnny" she said softly, almost sounding like tears were building up in her eyes. 

"I'm so sorry," 

They stood there in silence for a bit. It wasn't awkward but it was comfortable. Both of their heart felt as if it healed from hearing those words they exchanged. 

"Oh, by the way," He grabs for her hand that was burned. "How is it? does it hurt still?"

"Not anymore. Its way better now," she says with a small smile.

"i'm sorry," Johnny had said for like the 7th time now.

They were both looking into each others eyes. To johnny he felt like right now was the perfect time to do something that he has been wanting to do for a while now. So he took the chance and hoped it was the right choice. 

"Sal," he said, still staring at Sal. "Can i kiss you?"

"What?"

Now maybe he should have waited a little more for a clear answer but he was just so desperate to feel her. 

He grabbed her with both of his hands, leaned down to her face and kissed her.

And suddenly everything felt so right. 

"Sal? who is it?" the voice startled them and they both separated from each other.

johnny smiled after he saw who it was and grabs her hand.

"Jungwoo, i'll bring her back later!" Johnny said while holding onto her hands, making their way to his car. 

So maybe this whole time he really did love her.

END