Forever After

Beast's, err, Adam's P.O.V.

"What do I do Chip? Do I plan a romantic pinic, or do I just have a nice dinner at the castle?" I asked the would-be forever tea cup, if it wasn't for Belle. Gosh, I still feel bad to this day, even though it has been two years. The guilt, it resides in my soul.
(Belle has been telling me to be more poetic. Maybe people will like me more?)
"Honey, I'm home," She said. I scrambled, hurried to greet her.
"Belle," I grasped her hands as I spoke. They were warm from the chilly weather outside. "You didn't meet any wolves, did you?" I teased with a smile. 
"No," She smiled. "Phillipe and I were fine."
"Good." I gave her a goofy grin and let her to the coat room, where she took off her cloak and shoes.
"Why don't you go stoak the fire, dear?" She asked. I did as told, and soon there was a roaring fire.
Soon, I was contemplating the right time to propose to her, while she snuggled up next to me with a good book. Probably a fairy tale, where a dashing prince saves his damsel in distress.
Why couldn't I do that? Why did I have to be the Damsel? Everyone says, "Prince Eric, Prince Charming. Prince Adam who?"
"The Beast."
"Oh. Yeah. Wait, he's human now?"
During my internal conversation, Belle fell asleep, and the book thumped on the ground.
"C'mon, lets go." I carried her up to our room, and let her dream her amazing dreams.