Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Kelsy

The whole day I avoided Tayo. I hoped he would come and find me to apologise, but he didn't. I know I said I was avoiding him, but he managed to find me when I was hiding so he really doesn't have any excuse. Maybe he just does not care. Can you believe my world evolved around such an.. such an.. ASSHOLE?! And normally I do not use such foul language, but really, I'm most upset!

At lunch I call my cousin Tasha and tell her to meet me after school. Usually when she is having boyfriend troubles, we go to a nearby Starbucks to have a 'cheer-up frappuccino' and slag off the guy who hurt her. It feels weird that it's the other way round. Even Tasha sounded surprised.

Finally the end of the day came and I waited impatiently for Tasha by the gates. I say impatient because I really wanted to get out of school. I was tired of all the whispers, bad looks and threats from the girls, and the jeers and indecent comments from the boys. When she turned up I embraced her tightly. It felt good knowing I could talk to someone who has been in my situation before. As we were about to leave, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned round. Tayo. Oh, so NOW he wants to speak to me?!

"I'm sorry I didn't come and talk to you today, man was busy and-"

"Save your infantile excuses, Tayo. Who hasn't heard 'I was busy' before?"

"I was, its been a hetic day"

"Why was that? Was you still busy telling everyone about last night?"

"That wasn't me. I only told.. Jayon. He was the one spreading it round"

I looked in his eyes. I'm normally good at spotting when people are lying ( I took a short course in detective work last summer ), but Tayo's eyes are... well... expressionless.

"You promise?"

"Mos' definitely. Am I forgiven?" he asked leaning in for a hug.

I pushed him away. "No. What about Misha?"

"Argh shes just a ting man, only beat her once and she thinks shes man wife"

"Ok" Well, I could believe that. Misha is one of the girls that think they are so hot... but they are deluded. He tried to hug me again and I let him this time.

"So whos this?" he asked turning to Tasha.

"This is my cousin, Tasha. Tasha this is Tayo". She smiled up at him and he gazed down at her intensly. I coughed to remind them of my presence.

"I'll see you later Tayo" I said dragging her off with me and she left somewhat reluctantly. We still went to starbucks and Tasha talked non-stop. About Tayo. I couldn't help but feel jealous. Tayo has never looked at me the way he looked at Tasha today.

Tayo

I weren't on dealing with some crying chick today so I left Kelsy. I'm sure she'll go home, pick up an encyclopaedia and get over it anyway.

As I was coming out of school, the Lord blessed me in a way I would never of imagined. Swear down, man saw an angel. Now, being the gyalis that I am, I know a fine specimen when i see one. And believe man when he says he aint ever seen anything as sexy as that. Even in her school uniform aswell jheez. She weren't wearing what them skets usually wear, the short short shirts and them dumb socks rolled down. Nah, she looked like sophistication wearing them shiny tights and a pencil skirt that outlined her back off like rah! And her breasts were on another level entirely. Jimmy was beginning to talk. Jimmy was getting overly happy. Man said he has to get them digits, man has to get her in his BED. I walked over to her, ready to drop a few sweet boy lines if needs be, but I see her stan' up next to Kelsy so I'm thinking ima have to deal with her now. As expected she was upset, I pretended to give a shit, anything to make a good impression on this piff ting right here. Basically she was asking who told people that we beat and I said Jayon. Obvs it was me, but well, I like to see a liklle drama play out now and then so man has to do some stirring.

So I finally learn her name... Tasha.

Mans not on wifeying chicks, but... jheez, you know sometimes you have to make exceptions, man was lost her eyes. And I was feeling suttin boi, like this connection and I know she could feel that too.

Have to put a lock on that. Don't care if she's Kelsy's cousin. As I said, Kelsy can read a book and get over it.

Tasha

Kelsy called me today in tears about some guy who is aparantly her man. I'm not trying to be mean or anything cause Kels is my cousin and I lover her to bits, but when she said she has a man, I was kinda surprised because as far as I know last week she didn't even have any friends. I agreed to meet her after school so we could to the usual cheering up, but when I got there...

Shit.

That's all I can say about the situation.

Her 'boyfriend', rahsclart he is beyond sexy. He is a nice caramel complexion and he had his hair in long tiny plaits. Them lips. Fucking hell, I wanted to bit them there and then, how I managed to contain myself I do not know.But that's not even what makes him.

His eyes.

A dark ebony. He smiled at me, I looked into them and I was gone.

I wanted to know all there is about this breh regardless of the situation. One look at him isn't enough, I want to get to know him. Personally. Physically. I need to explore his mind, body, soul... No man has ever made me feel like this the first time we meet. Not even my current man did.

And I feel so bad because he's spose to be my cousin's man but... I can't exactly control the way I'm feeling, can I?

SORRY FOR THE WAIT, AND THIS ONES A BIT SHORT. ITS ONLY TO TIDE YOU OVER TILL I GET ON IT PROPA CAUSE IM BUSY ATM, BUT YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOY XX

BTW, JIMMY IS NOT A NEW CHARACTER... HE IS TAYO'S.... MANLY APPENDAGE. IM SURE YOU GET THE PICTURE. I KNOW SOME MANS LIKE TO CREATE LITTLE PERSONALITIES FOR THEM SO YEAHHH LOL ''/