02. Rewind

"Hurry!"

"Hurry!"

"What if they didn't see us?"

That was a solid point Nico made, but at the same time there is no way in hell they didn't see that flash of light.

"Well, then we're getting in our cardio"

"I didn't want to do cardio today!" I complained jokingly.

"Nows not the time for jokes!"

"Sorry!"

"They definitely saw something." Karolina and Rachel said together.

"Way to go, Molly!" Gert cried.

"I said sorry!" Molly cried back.

All of us continued running and got to the top of the stairs to see the door shut.

"Shit! Which one of you guys closed the door behind us?"

"Are we trapped down here?" God I hope we aren't!

"God, it won't budge! It must be locked." Alex cried.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Wilder, but a little upper body strength might help." Chase said throwing a shot at Alex.

"Now's not the time!" I exclaimed.

Chase pushed against the door and nothing happened just like when Alex pushed it.

"That sure helped."

"Heavier than it looks." Chase whined.

Everyone stared at him and he slightly moved uncomfortably before saying, "Yeah, everyone, come on, push together."

Everyone pushed their weight onto the door. I looked around, not moving because who wants to be smooshed on the door. Molly and I made eye contact as we heard footsteps.

"I hear footsteps."

I looked down the steps and seen a button, but just as I was about to go push it the door opened. I walked over everyone who had fallen on the ground.

"Let's keep moving."

"You guys into the guest house. I have an idea." Alex declared.

"Yeah? What if it's a stupid idea that makes things worse?"

"Chase now really isn't the time to be doing this!" Rachel proclaimed.

"I don't see how that's possible."

"They could be coming for us next."

"I trust you, Alex."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"It must've been some kind of Gibborim ceremony for a higher level than me."

"That girl, Destiny, she's in the church. That's the only thing that makes sense."