D O N N I E

It's blissfully quiet out there, the baking sun warming his face and not a soul for miles yet he still had troubled thoughts.

"One last breath," Donnie told himself, before he let the ice cold ocean depths take him forever.

They said the captain goes down with the ship so when the world end will god go down with it?

{SOME BONUSES I NEVER INCLUDED}

- I scream and cry while the strange people pull my clothes off me against my will. "Mrs. Jackson," says one of them. "Please stop fighting, it's time for your bath."

- My mother asked me what was wrong when I came in the door crying. I told her about the kids at school who called me ugly and stupid. I knew by her silence then that she agreed.

- The prison slop still tastes horrible after four years later. What kind of world do we live in where I get a life sentence for killing the man who only got five years for raping my little girl.

- I asked Siri to remove all my contacts. Now the police want to question me about 372 disappearances.

- The water in my shower suddenly turns dark with a foul stench and taste to it. Stuffing a corpse in that water tank doesn't seem like such a good idea anymore.

LAST CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED LATEST BY 27TH APRIL.