C h a p t e r 1 2

Y'all, I'm not even gonna apologise cause I'm a piece of shit. But anyways I've got a bad case of writers block and it's so hard to come up with stuff. Oh and the grammar is pretty bad too, just a warning.

-

Say what you believe and believe what you say.

-

I woke up with a cold and feeling like last night was a dream, no a bad nightmare was what it was. I was confined to my bed and I didn't want to deal with Vincent's bullshit right now.

So I decided to stay in bed and deal with the storm that was going on in my head.

I got up, locked the door and then went back to sleep. I was stressed out and did not want to stay awake and think about the hell I was living in at the moment.

Vincent POV

I don't like her is what I kept repeating in my head. I needed to say it enough to believe it because it made me feel like a weak puppy.

Now that I think about it, I wonder where she is. It's exactly eleven thirty and she hasn't made breakfast for anybody yet.

I called down Frank, "Where the hell is Alex at? I'm starving."

"I don't know boss, I haven't seen her at all." He stressed.

I started for the stairs and headed for the hall her room was on. I made it to her door and when I tried to get in it was locked. "Ha, jokes on you. I have keys" I laughed to myself.

I went to find the keys that were hidden in the bathroom on my to find that they were gone. Where could they have gone? I asked myself.

(a/n y'all I'm sorry but I literally cannot remember anyone's name.)

It's okay though cause I had an extra set of keys that I carried with me in case of emergencies. I thought with a chuckle.

"Open the door Alex" I warned. I at least expected her to reply with an attitude but all I got was silence.

"Alex, open this door now!" I growled in irritation. Instead of waiting for her to open it I went for it and started banging on her door. "What in the hell do you want!" Alex bit back in anger throug the door.

"You have 3 seconds to open this damn door or else!" I demanded.
"No!" She exclaimed.

"3, 2, 1, that's it!" I took out my key and opened her door with a slam. She didn't move an inch and gave me dead eyes.

"Yes? You got a problem?" She asked with so much attitude it made drag queens turn in their grave.

"You have two minutes to be downstairs and ready to make breakfast for everybody. I walked back out of her room and slammed the door.

Alex POV

I felt that his tone was serious so I knew not to mess around, but best believe that I will be making something.

I hurried and put on some clean pajamas. No point in dressing up. I get downstairs and in the kitchen and see a paper on the counter.

'You will be serving fifteen people, and you will not be getting any help whatsoever. We expect it to be done in thirty minutes. Enjoy it.'