-Chapter 2- It's Him?

"Um, I couldn't help but noticed you looked sad and I was wondering what's wrong..." He Said Softly.

I Sat Up And Stopped The Music I Was Playing, "I'm 'Fine'" I Said Lying. I'm Never Fine.

"Are You Sure? You Look Sad." He Said With Concern In His Voice.

Who Is He And Why Is He Talking To Me And WHY Does He Sound So Familiar? "Yeah, Um, I Have A Question..."

"What?" He Said.

"Have We Met? You Sound Familiar." I Asked Studying His Face Trying To Figure It Out.

"I Don't Think So. I Would've Remembered Your Beautiful Face." He Said Smiling

Then It Hit Me. "Graser...?"

His Eyes Widened. "Yeah...?" He Said.

For The First Time In Forever I Actually.....Smiled.

He Smiled Back At Me, "And You Are?"

"Oh, Um, I'm Lucinda." I Looked Down After Saying My Name I Hated It So Much.

"That's A Really Unique And Pretty Name." He Said Making Me Blush A Little.

"Really?" I Asked Looking Up.

He Replied With Yes And Put His Hand On My Arm. I Winced In Pain. He Looked Down At My Arm Then At Me. He Lifted His Hand Hand Off My Arm And His Greenish-Hazel Eyes Softened.

"Please Stop..." He Whispered As He Got Up And Left Dropping A Piece Of Paper With A Number On It...

---------------------

THAT'S IT FOR CHAPTER TWO HOPED YOU ALL ENJOYED!!!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR.

Stay Beautiful My Lovelies!

-Celina