Extended Summary

Synopsis

Rochelle Adams is the perfect example of perfect. She has a great family, a wonderful boyfriend, and is a brilliant and beautiful girl.

Or so it seems.

Her father and mother on the verge of divorce, her boyfriend is an absolute bore, and she's failing half of her college courses. Not to mention her stress acne and gray hairs.

She has an opportunity to fix one of those problems by doing a simple journalism project. All she has to do is find something interesting and new to write about.

Evangelos Dominguez was once beautiful and golden. Until he was punished and sent to Quailstown to live out the rest of his days as an angel.

Quailstown always seemed perfect for him. No one bothered him because he was absolutely out of place and he didn't want to be bothered.

Evangelos Dominguez was an outcast. Everyone knew that. Even Evangelos knew it himself.

And that's exactly why Rochelle bothered him to be her new journalism topic.

*****

This book was published on March 12, 2018.

Please keep in mind that this is rough draft, so
feel free to correct me on anything and give me feedback.

Please don't copy any of my ideas or anything I write. It's smarter to come up with your own ideas.

This book is taking place in the same world as "Entranced", but you don't have to read that first to get this book.

This book contains extreme pessimism, one sided love, and a lot frustration. Please bear with both of my main characters.

With that said, please enjoy "Fallen Dove"!

~ Luhveli🥀