F I V E

•B A B Y S I T T E R

B A B Y S I T T E R .5 •
"在我心中只有."

Dowoon tapped away with his pen on his desk. He missed Eunwoon greatly. The boy seemed devastated when Dowoon had to go and leave for work and he can't get the imagine of sad Eunwoon out of his head.

"I'll call in ten minutes to check on him..." Dowoon looked at his watch and pouted.

"9 minutes left.." Dowoon took out two pencils and began to drum away, creating new beats. After he finished he looked at his watch and sighed.

"6 minutes left...maybe I should call in 4 minutes!"

So 6 minutes went to 4, and 4 went to 2, and 2 eventually headed into 30 seconds. Soon enough it came time to call his beloved son so, he dashed to the phone and called the house phone. Nobody picked up so he decided to call again. It went straight to voicemail again. Dowoon contained himself from freaking out and decided to call Wonpil.

He waited for some while until he heard the boy on the other line.

"Hello?"

"Hey Wonpil, it's Dowoon. Hows Eunwoon?"

"Oh this little cutie? He's doing just fine! Wanna speak with him?"

"Yes please." He heard a few giggling and a little squeal of delight that came from Eunwoon.

"A-APPA! Appa! Hi!"

"Hi Eunwoonie~ Hows everything with Wonpil? Are you behaving yourself?"

"Y-Yes I'm behaving myself! APPA WONPIL HYUNG IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!" Dowoon laughed at the boy's excitement and sighed.

"I miss you Eunnie!"

"I-I miss you too appa! C-can you come home now?"

"Im sorry baby but I can't at the moment. I'll be back before bedtime though. I love you~."

"I love you too appa! B-Behave yourself at work appa! Don't be bad!"

"I won't~. You behave yourself too little mister!"

"G-Good! I will behave appa! Bye appa~"

"Bye Eunwoon~! Have fun."

"I will!" Dowoon heard Wonpil's soft laugh from the other end and he smiled to himself. Soon enough Wonpil came back.

"Aish Eunwoon is too cute!"

"Your exactly right on that!"

"Anywho, I hope your day at work is going well~"

"Aw thanks. Have fun! I'll be back soon."

"Will do! Don't overwork yourself! I should go now. Bye!"

"Bye!" The other end hung up and Dowoon was left alone again, causing him to sigh for the umpteenth time that day. He looked at the framed picture of him and Eunwoon together and smiled to himself.

"And I thought he'd be the one to have a hard time about being separated.."