Chapter 1: Abandon

"Why do we have to be the ones to take him out here, why couldn't they ask an adult member from the order that's much more capable in making sure he doesn't run off," Ron whispered into Hermione's ear whining. "Because RONALD, we are Harry's best friends and he wouldn't expect to be ditched by us in the middle of the Forbidden forest even if someone told him we would. He trusts us too much," she replied annoyed with Ron's stupid question.

"You know, I think we're at the deepest part of the forest now. Maybe we should turn back. This lake... it's the one where all the dementors almost killed Sirius and I," Harry said shakily, not liking where they were currently at. Hermione and Ron looked at each other as they were both stuck with the same idea. They would leave Harry here. The perfect spot. "Harry..." Hermione started as Ron chimed in "I think Hagrid is calling, we'll be back. Stay here, we don't want to lose our spot. We'll be back mate. We have the marauders map on us," Ron finished. "Okay," Harry replied confidently though underneath it all he was anxious and fearful of being left alone in the forbidden forest in the very spot he almost perished in.

"Alright mate, see ya soon!" Ron called as Hermione and him sped away towards Hogwarts. Harry nodded to himself and leant against a mossy tree, just a few feet away from the water of the lake, eventually falling asleep.

~ Hours Later ~

Harry groans and slowly opens his eyes to pitch black and well... Harry's lungs filled with fire as he began to panic. "Where are they?" he whispered, unwilling to call any predators his way. "I've been here all day, shouldn't have Dumbledore noticed by now. That I'm not in the cast-"

CRUNCH

Harry halted, suddenly and froze as he heard more crunching. Louder and louder closer and closer. Harry pulled out his wand and decided that it can't be Hermione and Ron, judging by the amount of feet he could hear coming closer. "Shit." he whispered, trying desperately to aparate himself out of the forest but with no success. Harry started to shake from trying to use his magic. Harry knew that he was terminally ill, but the symptoms of it must've never started affecting his magic till now and of course at the worst time possible.

Harry pocketed his wand and opted for staying quiet and low, until eventually he heard some voices, saw a flash of red and everything went dark.

~ Time Skip ~

Harry woke up days later, to discover himself on a silk green and silver four poster bed, with black walls and silver furnishings and green drapes and He was dressed in a bright red night shirt and pants. Harry looked around the quite large bedroom in confusion. This did NOT look anything like Hogwarts and while one might think this was eerily similar to the prefects rooms for Slytherin, which he will not explain how he knows what those look like, this room was much more extravagant and elegant.

"Where am I..." Harry whispered in confusion before the door to the room was opened gently and in came a familiar yet impossible face, leaving Harry gaping for a minute before closing his mouth. Harry instinctually reached for his wand which wasn't there. "Harry," the man called to which Harry's head snapped to attention. "You're not going to find it, do you think I'd leave you alone in this room armed with a wand," Harry started to panic. He didn't have his wand, he doesn't know how he got here, he doesn't know if he's dreaming or dead, and if he's not dreaming he doesn't know why he isn't dead. Being as he was in the same room as Voldemort himself.

Harry tried calming down but couldn't stop shaking, being completely defenseless face to face with his parents murder and the man whose been trying to kill him his whole life. "Three questions, 1, what happened to snake-face, 2, Why am I still alive, 3, What day is it?" Harry questioned putting up his Gryffindor face to which Tom gave a long suffering sigh. "You're alive because you are something I cannot risk losing... Also 'snake-face' is just a glamour. Do you really think a human being could look like that? And today is December 1st,".

Harry, starting to feel faint, lied himself back down and took everything he learned in. "So then... what is it about me that you cannot risk losing? In all honesty you might as well kill me now. I'm terminally Ill, bet your followers didn't care to inform you. It was one of them that cursed me this way, not that I know which one did it," Harry replied casually.

"Terminally ill?" Tom narrowed his eyes at Harry. "And Dumbledore just left you out in the middle of the forbidden forest without your friends, the order, or someone to protect you. Leaving you out in the open for my taking and leaving you on your own when you're terminally ill. Something sounds fishy there," Tom scoffed.

"The old fart is giving up on the savior of the light. Interesting. So all I have to do is figure out the curse used and break it. But don't get me wrong, Harry, if you weren't part of my soul you would certainly be dead already. But a certain follower of mine told me you speak parseltongue. Putting our connection and your ability to speak parseltongue despite having no relation to Salazar Slytherin. It's obvious that you are my horcrux Harry Potter.

"I'm your what?"

To be Continued ...